Report your current weather here.

• I know lot of you guys hate the snow but living in the Deep South most of my life it is still magical for my bride and I…we woke up to this..

and my friend that comes by from time to time to shoot me the finger cause I can’t shoot him

😂😂

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Glad you love being in the middle of it. I'm sure you ca appreciate those of us who have had 50 years of that winter weather and decided to move SOUTH to get our version of winter. We're in the middle of it right now. It was ONLY 51 degrees when I brought Judy's car to get her tires rotated and oil changed

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I know lot of you guys hate the snow but living in the Deep South most of my life it is still magical for my bride and I…we woke up to this..

and my friend that comes by from time to time to shoot me the finger cause I can’t shoot him

😂😂

personally I love the snow, just would never want to actually live in it. thats one of the things I love about living where I live. I literally be in the snow in well under an hour and spend the day. or in not much more time I can be at the beach enjoying a nice sunset. all of the possibilities are a short drive/ride away and when I'm done I can be back in one of the only places I know of where I could get away with having a roofless slingshot as my daily driver for over 6 years, most of which as a full time employee who was required to ride to and from work, rain or shine 5days a week. yes, I love the snow, just prefer not to have to actually live and work in it, would rather just visit 8o8o

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• personally I love the snow, just would never want to actually live in it. thats one of the things I love about living where I live. I literally be in the snow in well under an hour and spend the day. or in not much more time I can be at the beach enjoying a nice sunset. all of the possibilities are a short drive/ride away and when I'm done I can be back in one of the only places I know of where I could get away with having a roofless slingshot as my daily driver for over 6 years, most of which as a full time employee who was required to ride to and from work, rain or shine 5days a week. yes, I love the snow, just prefer not to have to actually live and work in it, would rather just visit 8o8o

I know what you mean. I grew up in SoCal too (Covina, then Riverside, then Orange Co). Absolutely true: Spent Christmas on the slopes up in Lake Arrowhead and New Years on the beach (Huntington) just a week later.

• I know what you mean. I grew up in SoCal too (Covina, then Riverside, then Orange Co). Absolutely true: Spent Christmas on the slopes up in Lake Arrowhead and New Years on the beach (Huntington) just a week later.

exactly - - when I was a young man we would make burn runs up to Mammoth for the weekend - - now that was a bit far, but Mount Baldy skiing in the morning and then sunset dinner at the beach was one heck of a way to spend a day. These days living in Palm Springs as We do, if we want to play in the snow we just take the 15 minute ride up the Palm Springs Ariel tram to the top of Mount San Jacinto at over 10,000 feet they have both a cafeteria and a fine dining restaurant up there so we can take the grandkids for a snow play day and an affordable lunch or we can leave the grandkids with their parents and enjoy a romantic dinner date looking out over the snow and the city lights of Palm Springs - - as a side note I grew up just down the road from you in Arcadia

and here is a screen shot from the web cam at the top of the tram showing what its like just 15 minutes away

• Yep, my mom worked at The Broadway at Santa Anita Fashion Park! If your family ever bought china/crystal from them, that was my mom that sold it (late 70's into early 80's)

just goes to show it is a very small world - our house was at 875 San Simeon rd just north of the Arboretum and just a bit west of the race track not far at all from your mothers work

• Agreed - California is a paradise - if it wouldn’t be for the damn government - I would almost choose Ukraine to move to over San Francisco :00008172:as they say - ya can’t have it all anywhere 😬

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Agreed - California is a paradise - if it wouldn’t be for the damn government - I would almost choose Ukraine to move to over San Francisco :00008172:as they say - ya can’t have it all anywhere 😬

San Fransisco and Palm Springs are as far apart politically as they are geographically - yes we are still more liberal than I care for, but California is a big state, 760 miles end to end, and its not all like San Fransisco - not by a long shot

• I grew up in NW Iowa and seen a lot of show. I mean lots one winter storm the North wind during a snow storm covered the two story houses on the south shore of Spirit Lake with snow. People were poking down with long poles looking for their houses. Snow is nice till it has been around for weeks and gets dirty. We have had snow here in NE Florida a couple times in the 45 years I have lived here. Lucky if it even covers the grass but we do have temps in the 20s every year.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Unfortunately here by Chicago we just got about 4 inches of snow yesterday started off in the late afternoon...needless to say it took me almost 2 hours to get home....from November to about March in the wintertime here it is really nothing but grey skies...not too many days with sunshine.....but look at the bright side....Mondays high is suppose to be -2.

• Unfortunately here by Chicago we just got about 4 inches of snow yesterday started off in the late afternoon...needless to say it took me almost 2 hours to get home....from November to about March in the wintertime here it is really nothing but grey skies...not too many days with sunshine.....but look at the bright side....Mondays high is suppose to be -2.

and I was just complaining to my wife that tomorrow for the ride to her farmers market in my Slingshot I am going to need my thicker cold weather glove because it will be in the low 40's

• woke up to temps in the mid to high 50;s his morning with a very high wind warning - - - ride to my wife's market is going to be interesting =O

• It was 12 this morning. Think I will stay inside for couple days considering it’s gonna be -2 tonight and high tomorrow will be only 8. Zero’s next few days.

Still glad I am here not Laredo.

Keep Three Wheels Down

• WTF is with the weather. 6” snow at home yesterday, pouring rain last night and this morning, and freezing now.

Heading down to FLA this week and not looking to be great weather there either. Rain and cool.

• Fresh snow in the back yard.

Gotta clean up the drive so we can hook up the Slingshot a little later

Will hook up a little later.

Little more clean of drive so we will be ready to leave Sunday am.

Hey E.J., I have heard that you are an Excellent Painter, but couldn't you find a Decent contractor that could just build you a four post Canopy or maybe a Lingto or Anything with at least a Top to park your Trailer with Slingshot Under to help keep just a Little of the Weather Off Your Older High Mileage Slingshot, just when you are Not riding it all over the Country???? LOL.

But, don't stop Riding, my Friend!!!

Just Saying of course???