Report your current weather here.

• 104 right now - 10% humidity

going to be 106 - 108 or better until next Saturday and then down to 99 - 100 for a few days

I laughed this morning when they issued a high heat warning - we sometimes hit over 120 in June so most locals don't consider this to be that hot - - I think the warning was more for the out of town people who are here trying to escape COVID crap going on over in the cities

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• 104 right now - 10% humidity

going to be 106 - 108 or better until next Saturday and then down to 99 - 100 for a few days

I laughed this morning when they issued a high heat warning - we sometimes hit over 120 in June so most locals don't consider this to be that hot - - I think the warning was more for the out of town people who are here trying to escape COVID crap going on over in the cities

....you can keep that heat 70-90s is good enough......

• ....you can keep that heat 70-90s is good enough......

the way I see it, its the price we pay for having over 350 days of sunshine a year.

I have been here for well over 30 years and the heat doesn't bother me anymore - I actually like it

• I want everyone to see that I'm up and ready to roll. Right on time.

As I was shaving I swore I heard thunder. I did not think it was going to rain till much later in the week for where I live.

Anyway here is what I'm looking at outside. I can obviously put the cover on my slingshot or even hook to my big enclosed trailer but that doesn't help the visibility.

I'll be there soon as this mess passes by me..

• Yes - June is here - with the possible exception of a day tossed in every so often we probably won't see day time high below 100 again until mid to late September by the time that rolls around temps like shown here will seem cool - heck when you have been here as long as I have "hot" is something over 110 8o

• Just for kicks when I got home a few minutes ago I decided to take my infrared hand held thermometer out to see how hot the street is in front of my house - it hit 155 and then started beeping because it couldn't go any higher

edit - checked again and I had the thermometer in the wrong mode - temp was actually just under 160

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• good thing I have never been into tanning - when I was younger and people actually put on baby oil to go lay in the sun I always thought it was a waste of time. If I happen to get a bit of a tan because I was out doing things that was okay, but actually putting time into trying to tan - I had better things to do

looking back I guess God was just keeping me safe, I have actually known beautiful young ladies who ended up not so beautiful because of some desire to be a sun goddess - - - actually very sad

• good thing I have never been into tanning - when I was younger and people actually put on baby oil to go lay in the sun I always thought it was a waste of time. If I happen to get a bit of a tan because I was out doing things that was okay, but actually putting time into trying to tan - I had better things to do

looking back I guess God was just keeping me safe, I have actually known beautiful young ladies who ended up not so beautiful because of some desire to be a sun goddess - - - actually very sad

Well if all they were looking for was vitamin D, why didn't you help them out Edward? devil-squared