Welter Performance Black Friday starts Now!

• $$ Save BIG $$ Now thru Black Friday
    $150 OFF regular pricing
    On All WP Systems
    This is our ONE and ONLY SALE of the YEAR!!!
    http://www.welterperformance.com
    Or call Angie at 1 877 455-3089
    Use Coupon code
    wbfs150

New The OUTSIDER catback Reg $1195
    Sale $1045
    New The BAGGER catback Reg $1250
    Sale $1100

Our best seller
    WP Dual 2" naturally aspirated
    Available in...
    1 cat-delete
    2. Catback
    3. High flow Catback
    Reg starting at $1695
    Sale price starting at $1545

All 2 1/2" Boosted models Reg $1995
    Sale price $1845 call for custom ordering

*limit 3
    *Currently everything is in stock but as sale progresses it may develop A lead time!

• @V-SHOT

Now is the time to buy the 2.5 exhaust you will need for the super charger.

Great deal, I'll have to agree. But I think we will be holding off until SSITS-2017. That way, if we have made a final decision, we can get the SC and the new Welter at the same time. Have to see how everything pans out.

• Those of you who are still on the fence about purchasing a Welter Exhaust System, trust me, it is the best money "my wife" has ever spent!!! We purchase the 2" Dual Rear Exhaust System a week or so ago in an event in Florida, had it professionally installed in a little over 40 minutes, and have loved every minute of it since! First, the sound is awesome! A gentle purr at idle...until you jump on it!!! Then everyone knows you're at the party!!! With that bathtub of a stock muffler and exhaust system removed, a significant amount of the heat is removed from the passenger's floorboard. I would venture to say that all the heat is gone. And it looks amazing! You get the whole package with Welter...the look, the sound, the performace, and now...the price!! You don't want to miss out on such a GREAT DEAL!!!!! It took us a while to make this decision. You don't have to make the same mistake.
    :thumbsup:

• What about the mistake of getting the 2" instead of 2.5"? :00008172::00008356:

We weren't looking at the SC at the time. And to switch out to the 2.5" involves a little more than just changing out the pipe in the tunnel. Either way, I'm sure to make some, if not most, of my money back by selling the 2" unit on the forum. This is a kick-butt unit! I may just keep what I have and forego the SuperCharged Boost for now.
    NAH!!!! Who am I trying to kid!!!! I'm going SC, sooner or later!!!!!

• I want the welter 2.5 inch but I'm scared of heavy exhaust fumes. you smell the stock exhaust on mine now with tall madstad 13 inch shield that I look through only when you Floor it. if you just cruise around and don't floor it you don't smell any exhaust fumes but when you Floor it exhaust comes in till you let off the throttle that's when the exhaust finally leaves the cab. I thought it was coming from the back but it was not I made my own wind deflector out of cardboard and blue tape to block the air from the back it made the exhaust fumes even worse because there was no airflow to move it out of the cab once it was in there. I am so stumped on what to order it only got bad once I went to the Taller shield.

• Hey Jeff, just wanted to confirm, does the dual 2.5 work with alpha header?

If so, @Dave@DDMWorks or @Jeff@DDMWorks, does the dual and alpha header work with DDM SC? Want to have options for SC... Undecided now whether alpha or DDM.

Hey @MiM What header do you have ? They have a few options on their web site.
    Let me know and I will check for you.

Thanks.

Jeff Mellor
    DDMWorks
    119A Highway 183
    Piedmont, SC 29673
    Orders - 864-438-4949
    Tech Support - 864-907-6004
    www.DDMWorks.com