SLINGSHOTS IN THE SMOKIES 2016 (Tue, May 31st 2016 - Sun, Jun 5th 2016)

Date

SLINGSHOTS IN THE SMOKIES 2016

Tue, May 31st 2016 - Sun, Jun 5th 2016

Maggie Valley, NC, USA

Participants

19 participants, 0 undecided and 0 do not participate

Closing Date: May 30th 2016, 7:00 pm
  • Looks like I'll be a last-minute guy this year. Trying to book as close to the fun as possible. Don't even have a ride picked and still need to register. Will do that today. Will be going up early Friday morning and leave on Sunday (2nights). Hope to have a few things buttoned up. Need to do some Windscreen measurements if you guys don't mind... not really R&R but R&D...
    If I can't get in an official ride guess I'll look for some Rogue fun runs...

What measurements do you need?

• What measurements do you need?

it has to do with height and position of various aftermarket windshields. Deals with a project of mine. Important regarding final design and application with products other than stock OE.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Looks like I'll be a last-minute guy this year. Trying to book as close to the fun as possible. Don't even have a ride picked and still need to register. Will do that today. Will be going up early Friday morning and leave on Sunday (2nights). Hope to have a few things buttoned up. Need to do some Windscreen measurements if you guys don't mind... not really R&R but R&D...
    If I can't get in an official ride guess I'll look for some Rogue fun runs...@Ruptured Duck.Still some good rides available Fri and Sat is the Poker Run and Parade.Once registered email me at slingshotrides.com and I will fix you up.Our Slingshotroadsters App has details of available rides.

• I have a room right next door to Comfort inn at the Travelowes for 66 a night. Not sure if they have anything left but might be worth a try.
    http://www.travelowesmotel.com/

@Gonfast38 Thanks for the offer but I went ahead and booked at the Travelowes for the $66 and night price. Only there two nights so don't really need anything super nice. It did get a 74% approval so how bad could it be.... ? confused-squared

Gonna see if my son can make the trip.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• I know I'm late but what's the rides you guys are doing Friday and Saturday? Need to send a request to @ivor just want to see if any of you guys will welcome me along before I pick. Looking for a little more spirited rides .. grin-squared

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• I know I'm late but what's the rides you guys are doing Friday and Saturday? Need to send a request to @ivor just want to see if any of you guys will welcome me along before I pick. Looking for a little more spirited rides .. grin-squared

Duck, if all the rides are full you are very welcome to ride with me. My sister lives in the area and knows all of the good roads!

• Duck, if all the rides are full you are very welcome to ride with me. My sister lives in the area and knows all of the good roads!

That sounds like fun... Maybe I'll go that way if it's OK with you. I'm driving in very early Friday morning so I would like to think I would be there by 8:30am to make the scheduled rides but you never know.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• @RupturedDuck.I believe you come from Gainesville GA.I just got your registration.
    There is space on ride 022 which is the fast spirited very twisty ride to Lake Lure.This is led by a local ride leader and a really good one.Try and get there by 8-15.Pls confirm.
    Sat we have the Poker Run and Parade which no need to reserve.

• @RupturedDuck.I believe you come from Gainesville GA.I just got your registration.
    There is space on ride 022 which is the fast spirited very twisty ride to Lake Lure.This is led by a local ride leader and a really good one.Try and get there by 8-15.Pls confirm.
    Sat we have the Poker Run and Parade which no need to reserve.

Do you need me to send an e-mail? Otherwise than, yes sign me up for 022. Not sure if I'll be in town soon enough but I guess batter safe than sorry. @ivor guess have me as a strong maybe but if someone else is there or wants it really bad please feel free to offer my spot up.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• @'Nemesis1701 Saturday is a full day for registrants.A lot going on.In the morning The Poker Run which is a great ride and lots of fun.In the afternoon the Show&Shine with a great prize value $700.00 donated by Polaris.In the evening the Police accompanied parade of Slingshots followed by the raffle.Great prizes including half the money collected a dual exhaust value $1700 donated by Welter an F4 Windshield plus many others donated by vendors.