Hello All !!!! Updated Slingshot only event for November 11th & 12th at Innisbrook Resort Clearwater, Florida

• Please go onto slingshotonly.com or facebook and register asap for the rides and if planning on staying at Innisbrook the rates are good until 10/20/2016

November 11th Installs and Sales at Innisbrook all day Slingshot only will be set up in the am
    November 11th 4pm ride to Clearwater Beach
    November 11th approx. 7:00 pm Meet & Greet at Innisbrook Salamander Grille
    November 12th Installs and Sales at Innisbrook all day Slingshot only will be set up all day
    November 12th 9:30 am Ride to Brooksville
    November 12th Following ride Lunch, raffle and gifts given to the children

Going to be a really great time.

If there are any further questions you can contact me by email Susan@cyclespringsonline.com Leave name and number and I will be happy to call you back if you need to speak to me.

thank you all

• Looking forward to this event!! For those planning to attend, Noel and his talented and technical minions will be performing yet another install to the "V-SHOT". This event, we will be having the MADSTAD STINGER TOP we pre-ordered during the Booze and Blues Festival installed. For those of you on the fence about getting a Top for your Sling, this might be the opportunity you've been looking for. Even if the Stinger Top is not your cup of tea, you can still use this opportunity to ask questions about the other Tops Slingshot Only offer. And if you are not in the market for a Top at all, this event presents a great opportunity to make Christmas just a little bit brighter for those who are a little less fortunate. Talking to @Slingsue on the phone last night and this morning, I got the feeling the crew at Slingshotonly.com are very excited about this event. They have good cause to be. Like I've said, this is a great cause, and what better way to get another group of Sling Enthusiast together. If you're still on the fence about heading to the event, give it a little thought. My wife and I are excited about meeting more new friends!!!! :thumbsup:

• hey dude look me up want a selfie with u and what's his frikin name......the retired lawyer that's been here for a month.....oh yeah @Bill Martin got to have a selfie with him!

Really you just want to get to see that flamed Slingshot in person....awesome as
    well as Angie being awesome....Bill just one of the guys.

• This isn't my thread or having anything to do with me (except for the fact that I was there for the two-day event and participated in donating something so the less fortunate little ones had something for Christmas), but I just have to say a few things so others who were not able to attend will know what the rest of usknow.

I've met SlingSue a few times at Cycle Springs while waiting to see Noel. From that very first day, it was easy to see that Sue has that special something and enjoys working with customers. This event was no different. it's so easy to brush things off saying, "yea, but they're getting paid to do something". But if you've never met Sue, Fernando, Danny, Jimmy and the rest of the crew, you couldn't be more wrong. You can tell these people have a love of their chosen sport, a desire to help whenever possible and truly enjoy the people they meet. Sue worked tirelessly for two days running this event, but I'm sure she's spend more than 10 times that in making sure it ran smoothly and there were no surprises. Both Danny and Fernando had their hands into installs of almost the entire Cycle Springs line of products from floor mats, seats, windshields, tops - the list was endless. How they do all this in all conditions and still have a smile to share and pleasant demeanors is a reflection of the ownership of the company. They clearly follow Noel and Marty's lead and none of this would be possible without them setting the bar high and having the proper people to follow through. This was a great event that should be attended at least once so you can see the smiles from the kids and Santa as the Christmas season kicks off early. Oh, and the rides were bitchin' too.

Thanks Noel (and Sue) for putting this on for all of us to enjoy. Your kindness and friendship is second to none.

Oh, and the dinner was the best as well. Thanks again.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Well said!!