• I am about to ask my dealer for the two panels that snap down on the dash. Mine rub the windshield so much they have worn past the paint and have started eating away the black inside plastic. Kinda looks like they are starting to melt away from the constant rubbing. I know that everyone's dash plastic rubs but this is bad..

I also have a few gray plastic pieces that have had the plastic area under the head of the bolt pull all the way thru when tightening them. I think that every torx bolt that goes in should have had a guide washer under it. It would save the plastic from the bolt heads eventually pulling thru.

• Yup - I received the 2015 brackets and will use those to replace the 2016 brackets when the panel comes in. They cost $35 a piece if I remember correctly but that's 10% of the panel cost so it made sense to me rather DIY because I'm not that handy

• I am about to ask my dealer for the two panels that snap down on the dash. Mine rub the windshield so much they have worn past the paint and have started eating away the black inside plastic. Kinda looks like they are starting to melt away from the constant rubbing. I know that everyone's dash plastic rubs but this is bad..

I also have a few gray plastic pieces that have had the plastic area under the head of the bolt pull all the way thru when tightening them. I think that every torx bolt that goes in should have had a guide washer under it. It would save the plastic from the bolt heads eventually pulling thru.

I am going to point this very issue out on mine as well. The panel on the driver's side seems to be rubbing hard, and has definitely become noticeable.

I just know my dealer is getting frustrated along with me, knowing that each issue I raise, will be mirrored along the way by others as their mileage rises to match mine.

• Yup - I received the 2015 brackets and will use those to replace the 2016 brackets when the panel comes in. They cost $35 a piece if I remember correctly but that's 10% of the panel cost so it made sense to me rather DIY because I'm not that handy

Did you get a chance to install these yet? If you did were they a direct bolt in or did you have to modify them? Dealer has my new panels on order and would like to change out the brackets.

• Did you get a chance to install these yet? If you did were they a direct bolt in or did you have to modify them? Dealer has my new panels on order and would like to change out the brackets

Nope - still waiting for the drivers side panel .... the old two more weeks song and dance. I'm also waiting for a clutch mast cylinder - at this point I'm guessing I will see snow before the parts come in

• Just wanted to follow up and see if your panels came in and you had a chance to install the new brackets? I know I have been waiting since August for my panels so I wouldn't be surprised if you are still waiting lol.