Reminder to write Crystal! Being deployed sucks!

• @Tripod, I am thrilled the 2 packages from Amazon got there - predicted delivery was July 8!! Crystal has such a great smile, but the non-military look is so much softer!!

Thanks yet again for all you've done Anita! Yes, I've had good luck with Amazon shipping to Afghanistan...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• That rocks! Way faster than I had hoped! Now I have to work on the next one.... @Tripod, any more requests?

Thanks Jared!!! Sent her another text to find out. Will let you know when reply received...

Here's Crystal's text reply:

"Here are things I can use:
    Tortilla chips; Fritos; Dark chocolate almond milk 8oz containers; sugar free hot cocoa packets; Dr. McDougalls Vegan Chicken Flavored Ramen soup cups; Orgain Organic Protein Plant based powder; I know Anita sent the box of Choc chip chia Kashi bars but I can always use more of those too.
    I honestly don't need much else. The snacks help a ton! :) Everyone has been unreal with their support!!!! I'm blown away at their generosity!"

:thumbsup:

• Yeah being deployed sucks! I am currently working over in Jalalabad Afghanistan at Fob Fenty as a contractor, I have been over here for over 2 years now. It's rough being away from your friends and family all the time and feeling like your missing out on your life. I hope everything is going well for her and she is making the best of her time there.

• Yeah being deployed sucks! I am currently working over in Jalalabad Afghanistan at Fob Fenty as a contractor, I have been over here for over 2 years now. It's rough being away from your friends and family all the time and feeling like your missing out on your life. I hope everything is going well for her and she is making the best of her time there.

Thanks Bro! You're back in the sandbox again?! Didn't you just get home like in May?!

It's nice to see you finally posting over here & not just on The Dark Side!

(Folks this is "Lever86")

• Yeah I went home in march for my R&R but I had to come back to work so I could pay off the sling and be able to pay for my expensive habbit lol. Sorry I really haven't been on this forum much, I guess I just got so use to the darkside that its just second nature to go there instead of here. Im coming home for good in December so Im looking forward to doing some ride and meeting up with everyone that I can. =)

• @Slingshot Garage, @SundreSlingQueen

Crystal texted me a pic of her room today, stating she had finally found enough time to get all of her family pics up that she wanted to.

If you zoom in on the pic, looking at the two rows of pics on the left wall, you'll see me sitting in my Slingshot (top row, 2nd pic from left). The bottom row, furthest pic on left is the Brackley family - love it!!! :thumbsup: (You can also see the black, laser cut acrylic heart on the right wall that Mark made for her)

• That's got to make you feel just great. All the things she loves in front of her every time she looks at her wall and first and foremost is family! Great gal you have there dad... :thumbup:

• I got a letter from Crystal today!!! :) :) It's been a rough day so it was great to see it. I needed the smile. I had to cover up her letter with the picture she sent me because I didn't want you guys reading it because it's private. I don't want anyone's feelings to get hurt so I won't quote her exactly but the letter says something to the effect of me being more awesome than everyone else here, and that my gift to her was the best gift ever, even before her deployment! 8o:D:P:saint::00008040:

• So everyone knows, @slingking is not lying. In fact, Crystal told me she wished Joe was her real father. Figured it was as good a time as any to break the news to her... :thumbsup:8o

Joe, I'll send you a PM with Excel spreadsheet attached for what you owe me (you know, child raising costs, wedding, college, etc. Would advise sitting down prior to seeing the grand total! :thumbup: )

Edited once, last by Tripod ().

• I got a letter from Crystal today!!! :):) It's been a rough day so it was great to see it. I needed the smile. I had to cover up her letter with the picture she sent me because I didn't want you guys reading it because it's private. I don't want anyone's feelings to get hurt so I won't quote her exactly but the letter says something to the effect of me being more awesome than everyone else here, and that my gift to her was the best gift ever, even before her deployment! 8o:D:P:saint::00008040:

So everyone knows, @slingking is not lying. In fact, Crystal told me she wished Joe was her real father. Figured it was as good a time as any to break the news to her... :thumbsup:8o

Between you and @slingking it's a good thing I'm wearing boots because it's getting pretty deep on this one! 8)

• So everyone knows, @slingking is not lying. In fact, Crystal told me she wished Joe was her real father. Figured it was as good a time as any to break the news to her... :thumbsup:8o

Joe, I'll send you a PM with Excel spreadsheet attached for what you owe me (you know, child raising costs, wedding, college, etc. Would advise sitting down prior to seeing the grand total! :thumbup: )

Sorry Joe, NO MORE mods for LOOOOONG time. Hope all is well.

• HAAA! On second thought guys, I would like a paternity test. :P My other Daughter costs me enough money as it is. =O

No paternity test is required - she has an uncontrollable urge to make product review & installation videos - 'nuff said... :thumbsup: