Vanderhall

• Interesting front page photo in the local Fort Lauderdale paper. A Vander hall packed with filming equipment being used to film car chase scenes on our beach road for the Bad Boys 4 movie.

• Interesting front page photo in the local Fort Lauderdale paper. A Vander hall packed with filming equipment being used to film car chase scenes on our beach road for the Bad Boys 4 movie.

Funinthesun Phil you out having fun on the beach again. Remember pictures or it did not happen.

• Been preoccupied with getting other things finished in time to enjoy bike week starting Friday. Sorry, what was the question? 😆

Not really happy with Vanderhall since the woke company has now gone 100% electric for 2024. I'd say the end is near for the company. Dealers are getting out of selling them, and Vanderhall has the worst reputation with customer service. They have no phone number to reach anyone at the mother shop and they ignore any requests for assistance through their website. Even dealers are not happy having no decision making to do any warranty repairs without prior authorization. Sad, since their styling and attention grabbing was even greater than what we OG's lived through in November 2014 and the following months

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Been preoccupied with getting other things finished in time to enjoy bike week starting Friday. Sorry, what was the question? 😆

Not really happy with Vanderhall since the woke company has now gone 100% electric for 2024. I'd say the end is near for the company. Dealers are getting out of selling them, and Vanderhall has the worst reputation with customer service. They have no phone number to reach anyone at the mother shop and they ignore any requests for assistance through their website. Even dealers are not happy having no decision making to do any warranty repairs without prior authorization. Sad, since their styling and attention grabbing was even greater than what we OG's lived through in November 2014 and the following months

Sad to hear that report. I know that it worked well for you and your lovely. Is yours in good shape at this point? People wonder why I go 120 miles for an oil change...a top notch dealer and tech in the service dept. They have taken great care of me for 120,000+ miles. Neilsen's Ent, Lake Villa, IL

Service is the reason my dealer here quit selling the Vanderhall.

• Sad to hear that report. I know that it worked well for you and your lovely. Is yours in good shape at this point? People wonder why I go 120 miles for an oil change...a top notch dealer and tech in the service dept. They have taken great care of me for 120,000+ miles. Neilsen's Ent, Lake Villa, IL

My dealer also took good care of me. But another dealer in Myrtle Beach bought them outon the Slingshot's. The Murrell's Inlet dealer could not turn down the money that was offered. I do not know about the service from the new dealer.

• I had to wait almost 2 weeks to get a second broken gas cap replaced under warranty. They KNEW they had a bad batch of them and tried using their bullshit saying I already received a new designed one and it had to be that I was overtightening it. I asked them to show me in the warranty coverage where they say that a part that fails during the 2 year unlimited coverage can only be replaced ONCE. When they couldn't, they had to contact Vanderhall for approval and to explain to them that i was not going to accept their line of bullshit. These dealers think it's their money paying for the warranty. They even tried telling me that the Bluetooth getting disconnected whenever I used my GPS was a problem with my GPS and not the vehicle. That I was the only one who had this complaint. Until finally someone else had that issue and Vanderhall FINALLY releasede an updated kit to be installed. Sure doesn't give any owner too much confidence that these people know how to build the product or even to give a shit to those who spend twice the price of a Slingshot to buy one. They don't even provide ownerts with an owners manual - you have to doownload your own. There's quite a few misspellings in the manual that came with my first one in 2020. You'd think thay would correct them in future releases, but no. All they did was change to front page from 2020 to 2021, then 2022, and finally 2023. All having the same spelling issues. They don't even have a repair manual to purchase - either in print or digital so owners could repair their own vehicles. Even the dealers don't have anything. They have to contact Vanderhall and ask them to open a case that gets sent to their engineering department with whatt hey think is the problem and how to fix it. Talk about a total waste of time.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I was wondering what they would do when GM discontinued the models most of their drive train/dash/HVAC/steering column/electronics are borrowed from. Sad to hear they went fully EV. Seems they will need a complete redesign if they go back on that decision.

......nerd-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Mine arrived late fall a 2021 Carmel with 2 inch toe in and was not until following spring that I took first 100 mile ride up interstate

that I realized this issue when I came home friend walking by said your tires are destroyed..

I called dealership and was told approx 3 weeks before they could get to it..

I have a lift and so raised it and measured and sure found the 2 inch toe in..

So figured how hard can it be and took it on..

Well started adjustment and something was not allowing me to get adjustment needed..

The inner tie rod to rack/pinion has a nut that is torqued to hold the tie rod on and this nut was

not tighten and under the boot the tie rod had unthreaded and fallen out..OMG,,

Had I not removed boot to see this the tie rod could have been in their a few threads and under

high speed conditions ripped out and who knows result of that accident..

I called dealer and told them to call Vanderhall for this could be a really big law suite if this

is something being over looked at assembly..

But sort of blew me off like not a big issue..

Posted to warn others that you need to remove boot to check this issue if you are

going to do alignment..

But lack of caring was what I got from this..