April 9 2017

• Two weeks from today on April 9 it will be my 6 year anniversary with Cage Free. On that day in 2017 I brought her home and gave my Chevy impala to my daughter - Rain or shine my little red 2016 SL has been daily driver and I have to say I love it as much if not more today then I did way back then - Without a doubt the best motor vehicle purchase I have ever made never even a second of buyers remorse and I still open the door from the house to the garage every now n then just to look

April 9, 2017 next to the Chevy it replaced

Anyway, just wanted to share - :00008674:

• and a current snap

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Maybe in California you could give up you Heavy Chevy for a Slingshot but not in the Northeast ..LOL

I have taken the Vanderhall Carmel out more this year with roof because of mild winters we have had..

But not giving up my Jeep truck yet...

I am really looking at the Vanderhall Indio full closure for my every day local riding when it comes out..

• Wow. That's impressive. Especially without a top.

actually tried a top, used it for one trip and then took it off and disassembled it. Absolutely hatted it

• Maybe in California you could give up you Heavy Chevy for a Slingshot but not in the Northeast ..LOL

I have taken the Vanderhall Carmel out more this year with roof because of mild winters we have had..

But not giving up my Jeep truck yet...

I am really looking at the Vanderhall Indio full closure for my every day local riding when it comes out..

Actually I don't think I could get away with this in most of California, fortunately here in the desert its different, even with this years crazy rain I still have managed just fine, ride 4 days a week and only been rained on maybe twice

• actually tried a top, used it for one trip and then took it off and disassembled it. Absolutely hatted it

Personally I prefer the look without a top..... but one day my wife got sunburned. Between that and the Twist Dynamics ad that showed the sling that slid on it's roof with a gull wing, I now have a gull wing...

• Personally I prefer the look without a top..... but one day my wife got sunburned. Between that and the Twist Dynamics ad that showed the sling that slid on it's roof with a gull wing, I now have a gull wing...

Hehehe - that's why I even tried the top - my wife absolutely hates the sun, but unfortunately even with the top it didnt provide enough coverage to make her happy as such the top came back off and was taken apart and the hardware and other parts got put away. For me I dont mind the sun and with our summer heat I have found maximum airflow is essential to riding on our 105 to 120 days. To keep myself from having to worry about sunburn I simply wear a white, long sleeve, moisture wicking shirt when I ride on our summer days. that and my 1/2 helmet and I have never had any sunburn problems