Driver side splash guard neede

• So I just noticed my driver side splash guard is all cracked and was ready to fall off. I made some stainless straps to hold it together and stay on but would like a replacement or a set of front hugger fenders. I know that sticker dick and threes da life quite making them but if someone has a set they want to part with or has a driverside splash guard for a 2016 let me know. I dont really want nothing there so taking them off and not having some kind of fender isnt in the plans. Thanks Goose

• So I just noticed my driver side splash guard is all cracked and was ready to fall off. I made some stainless straps to hold it together and stay on but would like a replacement or a set of front hugger fenders. I know that sticker dick and threes da life quite making them but if someone has a set they want to part with or has a driverside splash guard for a 2016 let me know. I dont really want nothing there so taking them off and not having some kind of fender isnt in the plans. Thanks Goose

Check with FunCycle

I have a stock set and also a set of the Stickerdick fiberglas ones. I took the Stickerdick's off for track day and never put them back on. I will keep them. They were like parachutes on the front straight and cost me right at 18 mph. Some day I will cut them down smaller. The stock one's are available. Just yesterday I was looking at how to repair plastic on U-Tube, it is easy to do also.

• FunCycle I have repaired plastic some also, my hood strip broke in half and I used jb weld and used a bandaid strip on the backside and coated both the original back and the donor plastic bandaid and its held for 4 yrs now. This here I dont believe will be reliable enough bonded back together. I stored the sling last winter at the inlaws and the father inlaw has dementia and he would get into the garage and he was just fascinated with the sling. ( didnt relize this till too late) he had foot prints on the seats and stuff piled in it. He tried to open the hood and snapped some of the hood trim screw bosses ( just used the two way auto tape to hold down until I take hood apart and repair) I believe he must have stepped on the wheel guard and the tabs that slide in and the bolt flange are all snapped off along with cracks up into the body of the guard. I wish I would have noticed this before Maggie so I could have possibly met up with someone to get one. If you want to sell the driverside Gerald let me know a price and what you think shipping to Michigan would cost 48060.

• hey gooseman , I'll give you mine if you want them. I haven't used them for 4 years +, I went with tire huggers. My sling is a 15, not sure if they will work. I'm going to Lake George this Thursday, Friday, Saturday. Not sure how good they are, been in storage the day I took them off. Let me know and I'll check them out for you. Stay safe

• hey gooseman , I'll give you mine if you want them. I haven't used them for 4 years +, I went with tire huggers. My sling is a 15, not sure if they will work. I'm going to Lake George this Thursday, Friday, Saturday. Not sure how good they are, been in storage the day I took them off. Let me know and I'll check them out for you. Stay safe

They are the same. I have not checked on the shipping from here yet for mine. Shipping should be a lot cheaper from you to 48060

Shatneyman let me know I only need the driverside. I have a spot in Porthuron Michigan to send stuff 48060. If you can check on shipping that would be awesome. Thanks

Anyone hear from Shatneyman ???? Have PM’d him and no response. Seems to have disappeared after this conversation. So still looking for driverside splash guard.