Northeast Georgia Mountain Roads

• Friends, Georgia has the most fabulous roads you can imagine. No body thinks of Georgia, but, let me tell you, I was born in Georgia and by far, this is the king road of all. You have valleys, you have the mountains, you have the creeks, and streams. Also you have the farm setting with barns and farms and crops. It is heaven and I am sharing just a small part here. Enjoy Georgia for the Slingshot.

• How far is that from Cumming, GA? My in-laws live there, and when we move to Greenville SC next year, I'll be close enough to drive down with the Sling, leave the kids with Nana and Grandpa, and go riding with the missus. I would love to explore some of that.

• KayTwo, I am in Cleveland, Ga, about 40 to 50 miles away. You let me know when you can ride, love to ride with you. Maybe you could come up towards us and ride the mountains. Send me a private message with your contact info.

• Can't agree more.... We have a ride planned for next month. I'm located in between Dawsonville and Gainesville.
    I'm about 15 miles from cumming.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Can't agree more.... We have a ride planned for next month. I'm located in between Dawsonville and Gainesville.
    I'm about 15 miles from cumming.

Sounds like we can have us a real Moonshine run for sure in these Georgia Mountains. Rutured duck, we need to see how many are around our area and lets get a ride together. Love to carve these roads with some other Slings

• Sounds like we can have us a real Moonshine run for sure in these Georgia Mountains. Rutured duck, we need to see how many are around our area and lets get a ride together. Love to carve these roads with some other Slings

Sounds good.... I'm pending a full SS replacement at the moment. Loooooong story. Hope to have a new Slingshot in the next couple of weeks. Last Saturday spent the day removing all my stuff from the old girl... Sad day. :thumbdown:

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• @Ruptured Duck, @Samowens44, @NucitoutSS, @rabtech, and anyone else!

Anyone who is in the Atlanta/Northeast GA area on Monday, 03Jul: @sideseatdriver and I and the kids are in Cumming, GA (an hour north of the city, straight up 400) at her folks house for the holiday. Grandparents have the kids on Monday for a trip to the aquarium, and we will be free all morning and most of the afternoon. We intend to go do a ride through Northeast Georgia, but we don't know the best roads, and we would love some company and maybe a guide. I know Monday might be a work day for some of you, but if any of you are available and so inclined, we'd love to meet up.

Anyone who is straggling home northbound from the SS Takeover in ATL, we'd love to meet you and ride!

• "crap" indeed. You need a new job. What kind of fascist pinko commie makes you work the day before America's birthday?

I would have normally just took the day off but need to save them for the business needs. Like this past Friday. Took the day off to pick up my bags in NC.

It will be slow. Will leave work early I'm sure.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• I only thought it was funny because Jared was trying to reference you Patrick... But yeah, you've got 2 jobs at the moment... Be sure you balance and still have time for family! I know your wife is supportive and helping, so that's awesome! You're doing great!

• Kay Two, I have a list of great Northeast Georgia Mountains Rides. There are also some great restaurants to eat lunch for your rides. I have some friends coming up from Florida for the 4th Week and will be riding with them. It would be nice if our ride times could meet with yours. I will discuss a ride on the 3rd to see if it can work. Take a look at some of the ride maps I have put together just to give you some rides if our times don't match. I will keep in touch.

Click on the Maps and you can zoom and drag to get details of the ride maps. I think you will enjoy any of the rides listed.

Place to ride in Northeast Georgia Mountains 1.docx - Google Drive