Maggie '23 Roll Call!

• I’d say we could be hooked at the hip but yours no good and soon you will be ROBOCOP

• I have to give a shout out to ALL my buddies that brought me LOTS of fine Kentucky bourbon!! It still amazes me all the time the kindness and generosity of all the brothers here in the SS community. Every year my house is becoming bigger and the secondary event to the fairgrounds (for free). I’ll be getting ready for next year soon - hope to have a band and vendors in my yard next year. I just want to pay forward for all the kindness shown to me from our brothers from coast to coast!! Said it before and will keep saying it — YOU GUYS ROCK !!!!

And don’t forget the BBQ PIT MASTER!!!!!

• And don’t forget the BBQ PIT MASTER!!!!!

and YES!!! I cannot forget Excalibur for bringing his smoker down with him and making some FANTASTIC pulled pork for everyone. You know you now are on the menu as one of the staff chefs for rally - ya shouldn’t have cooked it so well :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• It was awesome to see all the old timers up there again this year, some that I haven't seen in awhile. It was great to go over to @Bill Martin's house and find Mr. Bill holding court on the back porch with Angie providing the best hospitality around. It was nice to get away from the fairgrounds and hang out with everyone for a little bit. Already looking forward to next year!

• It was awesome to see all the old timers up there again this year, some that I haven't seen in awhile. It was great to go over to @Bill Martin's house and find Mr. Bill holding court on the back porch with Angie providing the best hospitality around. It was nice to get away from the fairgrounds and hang out with everyone for a little bit. Already looking forward to next year!

The pleasure was all mine brother !!!

Nice Pic !

• I'm doing just fine. After getting some fluids in my system (I was very dehydrated) I felt well enough to drive to Little Rock and on home Monday.

I want to give a special thanks to Tonya and the others that helped me. I don't think I've ever met a nicer group of people.

• I don't want to forget to give a big thanks to Bill Martin and Angie for their hospitality and treating Billie and I like old friends. Hopefully we'll make it there next year.

You’re certainly welcome - thank goodness you were OK and Tonya was able to get you to the hospital and it was not serious. None of the rest of us was sober enough to drive. I guess I will have to find an EMT to make buddies with so I can have them on standby next year - ain’t none of us gettin any younger 😂😂

• You’re certainly welcome - thank goodness you were OK and Tonya was able to get you to the hospital and it was not serious. None of the rest of us was sober enough to drive. I guess I will have to find an EMT to make buddies with so I can have them on standby next year - ain’t none of us gettin any younger 😂😂

or have water on hand ;)

When I travel - I keep these in a vehicle or pack - just in case.

Cure Hydrating Electrolyte Mix

Very happy Scanman was ok !!

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.

• Hello to all. I was going to ride over to Mr. Martin's house with E.J. and Joe Bee but ran into an old motorcycle riding buddy and his wife at the fairgrounds. Had not seen them in about five years and found out we only live about five miles apart! They purchased an SS last year at the same South Carolina dealer that we did. Small world. Want to thank E.J., Joe Bee, and a whole bunch of other folks for the rides the first part of the week. Finally got to meet E.J. again after meeting him in 2019 in Bristol. Thanks much for the guardian bell! I look forward to doing this again next year!

Carl

2019 GT

Three years of too much stuff to list

• Me & BlackDeath sippin fine Kentucky bourbon and smokin primo stogies !!! The only thing that could be better is all my brothers coming down more than once a year!! You guys are the best human beings I have ever had the pleasure of meeting!!! If you are ever in the Maggie Valley area you ALWAYS have a place to stay!!!

It was a good time as always Bill & Angela! The drinks were nice and smooth as well as the cigars! Looking forward to hanging out again soon! Sorry I missed you guys when I left in the morning <3 Hopefully next time we can get a ride in together and grab some grub somewhere!