• Back when I did my second or third oil change I replaced the drain plug with a Fumoto oil drain valve haven't had to deal with removing the drain plug or worry about the washer since then. I really like the drain valve. Because of the smaller size it drains slower than it did when the plug was removed, but when I change the oil I'm never in a hurry I usually just slide the drain pan under the sling, remove the safety lock from the valve and flip it open then I head back in the house and enjoy a cup of coffee and let it drain or if I have already had my morning coffee I pop out the drink cup holders and lube the U-Joint - - seriously I highly recommend the Fumoto valve fumoto usa

Edit - Just to be clear I have a 2016 Slingshot with the GM engine, I have no clue if Fumoto offers this for the new Polaris engine

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• Back when I did my second or third oil change I replaced the drain plug with a Fumoto oil drain valve haven't had to deal with removing the drain plug or worry about the washer since then. I really like the drain valve. Because of the smaller size it drains slower than it did when the plug was removed, but when I change the oil I'm never in a hurry I usually just slide the drain pan under the sling, remove the safety lock from the valve and flip it open then I head back in the house and enjoy a cup of coffee and let it drain or if I have already had my morning coffee I pop out the drink cup holders and lube the U-Joint - - seriously I highly recommend the Fumoto valve fumoto usa

Edit - Just to be clear I have a 2016 Slingshot with the GM engine, I have no clue if Fumoto offers this for the new Polaris engine

now that is slick. I might have to check into one of those. Getting ready to do my yearly oil change to get ready for this summer....

• I have the fumoto too. But I mounted it with the lever topside.

Agree with the slow drain tho. Just did both SS and truck oil changes at the same time. Started SS Fumoto drain, did entire truck oil change (6.2L so 8 qts), then went back to do SS. The process is: Pull lock clip, slide oil pan under SS, open valve, drink a beer, replace SS filter, drink a beer, turn off valve, fill w 5 qts, remember to remove oil drain pan before driving the SS. Find the lock clip 3 days later and put back on valve.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

Looks great! Any oil leaks? I would Hate it! LoL

Always Remember...You can drive it like you want to drive it tomorrow! 8)

:HEADERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS::ROTORSS:

• Looks great! Any oil leaks? I would Hate it! LoL

installed may 10 2019 and to this day not one single drip, although I do keep the little cap and the safety clip on it between oil changes

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies