Thanks, DDM!!!

• Ordered the new code reader from DDM about two weeks ago. I arrived yesterday and I hooked it up just a few minutes ago. It read the current code!!! AND I was able to clear it with just a couple of button presses. Amazing!

I get sporadic codes for the knock sensor. To clear them takes a ride from Knoxville to my favorite dealer in Chattanooga to use the DigitalWench to clear it. So far, Crocket Powersports has gone out of their way to clear it and not charged me. But, now I can do it from the comfort of my carport.

Just saved me a day of pounding the concrete on I-75.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Nice! I love mine, got it and took to buddy's and cleared a code he had after fiddling with it for a few minutes. As typical I carry all the tools and have these type of things for others and rarely need it myself, we'll see on this tool!

• The “adaptor” is a pigtail with a Polaris plug on one side and a plug for the reader. Don’t know if the setup would allow you to plug in and read with a different device.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Dave@DDMWorks question for sure.

I passed the question on to Dave@DDMWorks, hopefully one can just purchase the adapter if they already own a code reader already?

Bill

• From my understanding Dave@DDMWorks answered this question on facebook and he said they worked with the manufacturer to design the code reader to work with the sling so a normal reader will not work with just the adaptor cord. I could be wrong but will let Dave chime in. I received my reader this past week and have not had a chance to open the box yet:rolleyes: but will have a look at it soon.

• If it is a standard car code reader it will not have the protocol to talk to the Polaris ECM. I know that the Code reader you listed does not work with the Slingshot 100% though, as I had someone post a link about that one, so we bought one to check to see if it works and it did not. - https://www.ebay.com/itm/123870904050

• Mr. Gooserman, did you have to get TWO adapters - the second one to interpret the findings from English to Canadian? EH? :):):):)

EH I dont say EH that much EH but when I do it’s EHHHH Way to derail the thread EH and yes I am still trying to interpret it EH but I did open the box EH and have a look at it then I put it in the cupboard EH so that when I actually need it I wont be able to find it EH.