Slingfest Nashville 2022 Aug. 11th - 14th

• It will. More than likely will be around the same 11th thru 13th weekend of 2023 but not officially set just yet. Working on securing a larger venue for next year due to the growing numbers over the years and being at max capacity last year, once that is complete all details such as dates and hotel will be released. I'll make sure to post up here as soon as it is.

• I will tell you it is not about bragging and more about the enjoyment you get from any ride..

I have done few cross countrys and my longest when I do this is NJ to Chicago and generally about 15 /16 hours

and 968 miles ..LOL..And with traffic and heat in the high 90's on a Harley or my BMW that was enough..

Then 15 yrs out West rented Harley's on fly and ride program... And those days when in mountains doing passes like

Bear Tooth Pass and Cheif Joseph for a few you may count the hours but you will not brag about how many

miles you drove because it was more about the beauty of this country and what it has to offer...

But all my 51 yrs of riding motorcycles and never did a 1000 mile day but I have thousands

of pictures and memories and now at 71 know I will never do a 1000 mile day ride..LOL

And I am a very happy biker ...Not bragging but did enjoy this country and Western Canada..Beautiful !!!

• It will. More than likely will be around the same 11th thru 13th weekend of 2023 but not officially set just yet. Working on securing a larger venue for next year due to the growing numbers over the years and being at max capacity last year, once that is complete all details such as dates and hotel will be released. I'll make sure to post up here as soon as it is.

BTW - please let us know the dates once you secure them. We are going to be able to make it out to more events this year with our larger team and would love to make it out to this one!

• In my younger days I did a few double century events on my bicycle. 200 mile rides in a single day. One was the Death Valley Double. Did that one in just over 18 hours. Finished about 200 out of 400 entries. Not sure if they still do it? Enjoyed seeing some of the pictures SoCal posted. Started at Furnace Creek and did a figure eight. Didn't have time to look around but went through a place with sand dunes, bad water, went over a mountain pass that I hated Think it Daunte's view? Some place that looked like a lunar landscape, think they sometimes shoot movies there?

• BTW - please let us know the dates once you secure them. We are going to be able to make it out to more events this year with our larger team and would love to make it out to this one!

Right now everything is tentatively set for August 10th thru 13th. I will definitely let everyone know when it's official with hotel booking info ect... would love to see some more forum members for the weekend. DDM making it would be awesome although the wife may ban me from helping at this event so I don't lose the slingshot at your tent. I will say however the current location that's being finalized is across the street from krispy kreme donuts 8o although if you do make it this year I'll have to make a run to downtown Nashville and get you a box of the 100 layer donuts...

and for those with a butt more ironclad than my own, I'm sure we could get an award set aside for whoever thinks they can make the longest trip into music city. Have definitely seen the tags getting further and further out each year...

• Right now everything is tentatively set for August 10th thru 13th. I will definitely let everyone know when it's official with hotel booking info ect... would love to see some more forum members for the weekend. DDM making it would be awesome although the wife may ban me from helping at this event so I don't lose the slingshot at your tent. I will say however the current location that's being finalized is across the street from krispy kreme donuts 8o although if you do make it this year I'll have to make a run to downtown Nashville and get you a box of the 100 layer donuts...

and for those with a butt more ironclad than my own, I'm sure we could get an award set aside for whoever thinks they can make the longest trip into music city. Have definitely seen the tags getting further and further out each year...

Well then, across from a Krispy Kreme is all you had to say to get me there anyway :P