Diagnostic Code Reader / Code Clearer / Data Viewer by DDMWorks

• SLINGSHOT OWNERS! Now you can READ & CLEAR CODES!

DDMWorks is happy to officially introduce the Polaris Slingshot diagnostic tool, now IN STOCK and easy to order (link below). Can be used for ALL years Polaris Slingshot!

The simple user interface is easy to navigate and allows you read and clear codes and see live data displayed from the ECM. It ships in a nice carrying case for storage when not in use. It also can be used on most other vehicles to read and clear codes along with viewing data.

$189

https://www.ddmworks.com/Polaris-Slingshot-diagnostic-tool-by-DDMWorks_p_2992.html

• Dave@DDMWorks ....any way to "Pre-Order" so I don't keep missing out when you get them in stock? This is a Must Have for my Slingshot repair collection!!!! Thanks for developing this great tool!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Dave@DDMWorks ....any way to "Pre-Order" so I don't keep missing out when you get them in stock? This is a Must Have for my Slingshot repair collection!!!! Thanks for developing this great tool!!!!

Best way is to place the order and we ship in the order that they came in. We have another couple hundred showing up, so we should be able to take care of backorders when that batch shows up next week.

• Yayy!!!! These are back in stock!! I just got mine ordered.:thumbsup:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Hey Dave@DDMWorks ...

Thanks for the scanner. Another trip avoided to the dealer for persistent codes.

Haven't worked with it much...

BUT, two things.

First.

Quick scan of the manual talks of V3 software update. Is that something we should avoid on this device?

Second.

Is it possible to trigger the ABS system with this scanner for brake bleeding, or in the future?

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Great questions airoutlaw !!! I'm looking forward to DDMWorks' response and guidance!!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• You read manuals? ;)

All of the scanners should be sent out with the most up to date versions already loaded in them, I would not recommend updating them as it may prevent it from working on the Slingshots.

No triggering of the ABS system at this point, it is something we want to incorporate in the future though.

• You read manuals? ;)

All of the scanners should be sent out with the most up to date versions already loaded in them, I would not recommend updating them as it may prevent it from working on the Slingshots.

No triggering of the ABS system at this point, it is something we want to incorporate in the future though.

Gotcha!

DO NOT UPDATE SOFTWARE ON THIS DEVICE unless DDMWORKS provides link to do so!

Looking forward to that ABS trip incorporation, yesterday. Ha-ha.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS: