4 Wheel Conversion

• My wife does not mind my mods, but its very clear that she doesn't understand it. A few weeks back when she saw my steering wheel sitting in the passenger seat because I had just installed a quick disconnect just like your wife she shook her head and walked back into the house

She knows it makes me happy and as such she's good

Brenda just tells me to go ahead and buy the mods that I want, because she knows that they will show up at the house anyway.

• kev Hey Mr. Adams, Kenny H is still having his issues with your quad kit. I told him we spoke about them in Maggie Valley and you were going to call him. (he's tried unsuccessfully to call you, but has left messages for you) He said he hasn't heard from you yet and would appreciate it. He's really not happy that he's having these issues as it's stated that all the Polaris controls work normal, yet he is having breaking issues, as well as the constant dash lights staying on. I can't add anything more to what I forwarded to you since I wasn't involved with the purchase or installation of the quad kit. I really don't want to lose a friend over this as I had offered to speak to you last week (and I did), yet he's in the same position now as he has been. At least he's been able to modify the brake line fitting so he's not losing break fluid anymore.

Could you please call him so he can enjoy having made this investment on the quad kit vs being questioning his decision of having gone through the time and expense and not have it working as expected. He doesn't use Facebook or the forum any longer, so he's run out of options

Thanks

Did he put it on a auto or stick. Painter tried to put one on a auto and took it off.

• ZZPerformance should be announcing their 4-wheel kit soon. I'm waiting for info so I can evaluate the differences between the DDM and Allthingsslingshot offerings and ZZP's new kit. The DDM and Allthingsslingshot kits are based on the 324 4-wheel kit from DFKitCars here in Texas with each company offering their own coilover choices, but I have heard the Allthingsslingshot V2 kit may now be produced in Canada and reportedly has some minor differences such as sealed tubing vs the open-end tubing on the original 324 kits. Allthingsslinghsot also offers the Slingshot tow-dolly for towing 3-wheel Slingshots.

The 2 main reasons I'm considering the 4-wheel conversion with a limited-slip differential is to better handle boosted power levels and I have become frustrated with trying to get my drive-belt to track properly since replacing the angle drive. Seems no matter how I adjust the belt alignment, the darned belt keeps shifting all the way to the right on the rear pulley, making noise. I'm going out shortly to try to adjust the belt again. I've lost count of how many times I've tried to get the belt to track properly. I never had to do anything to the belt prior to replacing my old angle drive which had started making noise after I inadvertently didn't add enough lube after a lube drain and refill.

i seen a small video of it and from what i saw it looked good, just checked Kyle D or zzperformace website to see if there quad was on there. looking forward to seeing it and price range as well.

:flag_United_States::BLACKSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS:

S O G Member - TRAKHAMR