Battery-Question ?

• I have a 2016 SS (base) with the original motorcycle battery. It is still cranking but due to age I plan to change before riding season gets going. Has anyone used a Duracell motorcycle battery or know anything about them. My Interstate dealer nor Yuasa dealer have any motorcycle batteries right now. They have been back ordered since before December. My SS dealer is over an hour away but does have a battery in stock (orig. equip.). Thanks for any info.

• I have a 2016 SS (base) with the original motorcycle battery. It is still cranking but due to age I plan to change before riding season gets going. Has anyone used a Duracell motorcycle battery or know anything about them. My Interstate dealer nor Yuasa dealer have any motorcycle batteries right now. They have been back ordered since before December. My SS dealer is over an hour away but does have a battery in stock (orig. equip.). Thanks for any info.

I'm using a Duracell and have been for three years. Very happy with it

I have had a battery 'off the shelf' from Batteries Plus --- about $130.00 --- I just took mine in a got a similar battery.

• Frankie55, that is the battery I looked at on Fri. Was there to purchase a camera battery. Didn't know they even had car/motorcycle batteries. Have a 10% off coupon on next purchase (from buying camera battery) plus there is an additional $10.00 mail in rebate.

• I have had a battery 'off the shelf' from Batteries Plus --- about $130.00 --- I just took mine in a got a similar battery.

Over the years we have purchased "cheap" batteries, and "expensive" batteries, but they all seem to end up with about the same lifetime. Unless you are adding some high demand electronics, the SlingShot does not require much to simply turn the engine over. Just something to keep in mind.

Bill

Road trip!!!

Keep Three Wheels Down