New to Forum

• Welcome to the loonie bin - - - most helpful bunch of Slingshot owners you will ever find :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Hi Everyone! My wife and I just got our used Slingshot about a month ago and found you on the web. We both got hooked on the Slingshot a couple of years ago when we rented one in Island Park, ID. We're both motorcyclists but unfortunately, I cant do that any more so we moved over to this. I think it's going to be a great move. I've seen a lot of people on here that want to ride. That's my thing. We've already planned a trip to the mid-west in July. Oh! I almost forgot, we live in Lake Havasu City, AZ so riding in the summer heat won't be a problem.

• Welcome aboard! Many of us including myself ride or have ridden motorcycles. It's a great way to keep the adventures continuing. Great for passengers too! Enjoy the ride and meet many new friends!

• hey MTJ012 we are in Palm Springs Ca not very far from you. Welcome to the forum

• Hi Chezling and everyone else. Thanks for the welcome. We really appreciate it. I do have a question. I am trying to return the slingshot to original to a point. The previous owner eliminated the catalytic converter and I would like to replace it. I know that will restrict my exhaust but I'm the kind of person that likes to stay in the rules to some extent. I have ordered a converter eliminator pipe to be used in the interim but I really don't want to make this a long term thing. Any assistance would be appreciated.

• Hi Chezling and everyone else. Thanks for the welcome. We really appreciate it. I do have a question. I am trying to return the slingshot to original to a point. The previous owner eliminated the catalytic converter and I would like to replace it. I know that will restrict my exhaust but I'm the kind of person that likes to stay in the rules to some extent. I have ordered a converter eliminator pipe to be used in the interim but I really don't want to make this a long term thing. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Well I was trying to research if I could sell you mine, once the stock exhaust comes off when my 1320 combo comes back from the cerekoter.

But I did stumble across this, https://slingshotspot.com/product/catalytic-converter/, idk anything about this place, for some reason in all the parts searching I've done over my fairly noobish ownership this is the first time this place has popped up on a search.
    Maybe someone else can chime in.

Pardon to the forum overlords for hijacking Chezling's post.

• Well I was trying to research if I could sell you mine, once the stock exhaust comes off when my 1320 combo comes back from the cerekoter.

But I did stumble across this, https://slingshotspot.com/product/catalytic-converter/, idk anything about this place, for some reason in all the parts searching I've done over my fairly noobish ownership this is the first time this place has popped up on a search.

Great post, all inputs are welcome. Thats the great thing about these sights.

WHY?

• Well I was trying to research if I could sell you mine, once the stock exhaust comes off when my 1320 combo comes back from the cerekoter.

Pretty sure slingshotspot is the Metricks website I recently ordered my Metricks hood lift assist kit from this site - - Metricks has been around for a long time and is well known. when I placed my order it shipped the same day and got here on the other side of the country in just a few days. - - only issue I had was that the PayPal link on the site wouldn't work - so I called them and the person I talked to emailed me an invoice that had a link to process the payment.

I did notice when I was looking around the site they have a good sized list of things like wheels and other parts that look to be items they have removed from the slingshot builds they have made - - if I needed one of these items I would not hesitate to order from them

Where you at? A lot of us myself included have the stock exhausts laying around and could probably help you out if we didn't have to ship em!

• Hi Everyone! I don't get online a whole lot but I do get back to things. I live in western Arizona in Lake Havasu City. I'm on the western border of Arizona about 150 miles south of Las Vegas, NV. If that's any help, I would like to know about it. Thanks for everything.