Latest info on shop build. Getting closer to having people come and schedule installs .

• My knee has been changed out and it seems to be on track for a speedy recovery. So as soon as I have the last of the small things organized and labeled in bins I should be able to take a few smaller jobs on. I am going to try and make a few dollars by doing stuff I like to do. I will always have to be a computer geek to make my living. But that is something I can always have completed by Thursday of each week.

So far I have the following things completed or ready to complete in the shop. This list is also my to-do list I'm going to be looking back at and updating.

1.I have heat via a 250,000 BTU Reznor heater.

2. I have installed my insulated 14x14 garage doors.

3. I have installed 2 lift master 5800 wall mount door openers with wifi and remotes.

4. I have a 4 ton Trane heat pump sitting out back on a concrete pad waiting on some one to puch a return and a outlet vent through the back wall. I have already ran the power to a wall mounted disconnect behind the heat pump.

5. I ran a 1" PVC air line from the air compressor which sits between the garage I have now and my new shop. It's a monster. It kicks off at 180psi and on at 140psi. I also bought a wireless 50amp disconnect with two RF switches. That way I can leave the main breaker on and have a wireless switch at each building to kick the compressor on and off. I don't use a lot of compressed air so I leave it off most of the time.

6. I have wired a 50 amp circuit just for my new TIG welder and AC Welder. To get my important circuits up and run3ning I have a 100amp box at the new shop for now so I have to be judicious of what I have on for a while. I dont usually run high amp drawing equipment daily. I am having a new buried 200 amp service installed in the spring.

7. I have my 12,000 pound 4 post lift working flawlessly.

8. I installed (12) 8' 5000k high output LED lights and (2) 5000k UFO LED lights.

9. I installed (2) Peavey 18" PA118 speakers on the back wall and (2) Peavey 15" PA115 speakers.

11. Installed a Yamaha HTR-5890 AV Receiver to push all 4 speakers.

12. I painted the floor with gray Rust-Oleum Epoxy and left out the sprinkly color chips this time.

13. Installed 3/4 inch water line to inside where bathroom is being built.

14. Purchase urinal with battery powered auto flush and purchase handicapped height elongated style toilet.

15. Installed a 36" wide vanity and sink.

16. Ran 3" septic pipe 80' out back to septic tank system.

17. Installed Sirius Satellite radio tuner and mounted external Sirius building antenna on roof. Along with 360degree HD FM stereo antenna..

18. I hardwired Cat 6 network connection back to house. Also installed Wireless VPN router. I have the fastest VDSL you can get out here in the sticks where I live which is 40 meg x 5=meg.

19.I have a 4k Epson DLP projector and a huge screen to mount on the back wall. I was thinking about mounting the projector down from a truss and running the audio over to the surround sound . That would make slow days a bit more fun to have a way to watch YouTube and other videos.

Some things I can't decide on are what type of walboard do in want to use. So far 7/16 OSB has been at the top of the list. Next would be some type of Slatboard..

• I just signed on the dotted line for a new man cave. New house only has a 2 car garage that is more like a shed so getting a new 36x 48 shop, insulated and heated with 12 ft ceilings. 3 12x10 garage doors with openers. Only hiccup is the builder is a yr out 😣 everyone up this way is booked for everything for 6-12 months no matter what you want done. Oh well I am on the list now

• Most of you have heard this before. 26 x 36 with full surround sound with all big speakers. One pair has 12 inch woofers the other has 15's plus the large sub. If you want to listen to surround sound this is the place. I us to have two TV's one for weather and the other for racing. Full heat and air with all of the tools that I need, just cannot use them anymore. I would have killed for all of this when I was 20 something years old.

• Wow, that really turned into something awesome, looking forward to coming over for the garage warming party, you are having a party right?