2022 Slingshot Photo

• Really liking the new "R" model in teal. Possibly would spring for it but the supercharger in the 2017 SL gives it the staying power to hold on to what I have.

• This one was located in McDonough, Georgia and was a manual, but I saw another one in Marietta, Georgia which was autodrive ??

First one was sold today, but the Marietta one will be available to see but not purchase for a couple weeks??? Dealership wants to show it off for before selling???

• Yes, the Vented Sport Hood is a Big Game changer to me, and this Hood will even Retrofit on the 2020 and 2021 ??? Not sure why not the other years, except maybe for the hood release levers, which were changed on the 2020's.

• Yes, the Vented Sport Hood is a Big Game changer to me, and this Hood will even Retrofit on the 2020 and 2021 ??? Not sure why not the other years, except maybe for the hood release levers, which were changed on the 2020's.

I believe the reason Polaris says it will not work on the 15's thru 19 Slingshots is because of the center one piece light versus the two single ones that the 15 thru 19's have.So my thinking is,if you put the 2020 and up light kit on your 15 thru 19 the 22 R hood should work? Just my thinking,but I could be all wrong.

• Trust me! I have a feeling there just may be some after market people out there that are taking notice. More hood cut outs / aDDitions Might be in the future.
    Just a thought…🙂

But knowing how we are, if this hood came out first then many would want the 15-19 hood! That’s the way it works in our world! And what a wonderful world it is!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Trust me! I have a feeling there just may be some after market people out there that are taking notice. More hood cut outs / aDDitions Might be in the future.
    Just a thought…🙂

But knowing how we are, if this hood came out first then many would want the 15-19 hood! That’s the way it works in our world! And what a wonderful world it is!

Frankly I really like the way my 2016 hood with the assault hood vent looks - - - especially with my OEM double bubble windshields

Don’t get me wrong, this new hood is very nice, but not to the point where I would change what I have

Actually this is pretty much how I have felt about each new year release - I like them just not nearly enough to part with Cage Free

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Yes, the roll hoops are different on the other models, S, SL, SLR, but I believe they will interchange with the R's because I'm pretty sure the Slingshade can be used on any models but have to change the roll hoops??

Also, with the new Polaris Canvas Top, there are No roll hoops used at all ??

• Yes, the roll hoops are different on the other models, S, SL, SLR, but I believe they will interchange with the R's because I'm pretty sure the Slingshade can be used on any models but have to change the roll hoops??

Also, with the new Polaris Canvas Top, there are No roll hoops used at all ??

Ga Batcycle your right....Weird set up for the new Polaris canvas top....

• My issue with the roll hoops is personal preference that they are round where the Slingshot is very sharp and angular - to me it doesn’t fit.

With my ‘19 Slingshot I always look at the round headlights and wonder the same thing, why round? To me the new 2020 style makes more sense. To add to this I believe Polaris purposely made the round lights. I don’t believe they are off the shelf from another application. Oh well- just nitpicking 🧐

Cool thing is - they are personal style and interchangeable 🙂

Edited once, last by SoCal ().

• My issue with the roll hoops is personal preference that they are round where the Slingshot is very sharp and angular - to me it doesn’t fit.

Well, you're right as far as body panels but the entire frame of all the Slings is round tube. Some of this is visible in the cockpit. That being said, the round hoops look like a downgrade on cost, weight and looks. Just my opinion.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Well, you're right as far as body panels but the entire frame of all the Slings is round tube. Some of this is visible in the cockpit. That being said, the round hoops look like a downgrade on cost, weight and looks. Just my opinion.

Agree- perhaps they were going for a retro look like a Shelby. All personal taste cuz we all have our own twist. I bet some really like the round look as it does match the frame like you pointed out.