Is there anyone else watching the Rittenhouse trail

• I agree with your assessment but in my heart would love to see a not guilty verdict or the Judge declare a mistrial with prejudice for the prosecutorial misconduct

I agree a not guilty verdict would be the best outcome. Only problem is media is already painting the Judge as a racist. If he did overrule the jury for prosecutorial misconduct the lefty radicals will riot for sure. It is really an interesting case IMO - is the defendant exonerated on the facts of the case or crucified to quell violence in the streets again. A truly strange time we are living in!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Yep - - Damn White Supremist!

Shot 3 white dudes

and if they let him off all the non whites will riot and burn shit to the ground

and what is really screwed up is that to the media and apparently our president - the idea that a White guy shooting other white guys = a White supremist actually makes sense - - - - - W.T.F.?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• The Judge just threw out the gun charge against Rittenhouse for the law being to vague. I just don’t see how this kid doesn’t walk away a free - innocent man when the jury returns it’s verdict - IF they follow the law. The DA had a shit case and botched what they did have. The only variable I see is jurors afraid for their life take the cowardly way out. Maybe the answer is issuing AR15’s to all jurors who voted for acquittal when they leave the courthouse as a thank you for your service gift !! 😇

• The Judge just threw out the gun charge against Rittenhouse for the law being to vague. I just don’t see how this kid doesn’t walk away a free - innocent man when the jury returns it’s verdict - IF they follow the law. The DA had a shit case and botched what they did have. The only variable I see is jurors afraid for their life take the cowardly way out. Maybe the answer is issuing AR15’s to all jurors who voted for acquittal when they leave the courthouse as a thank you for your service gift !! 😇

This isn't a case about Rittenhouse as much as it is a case for the left attempting to make self defense illegal, which would be a doorway to making the 2nd amendment null and void.

• I will be interested to see if there is the kind of unrest they seem to be expecting if this trial ends up freeing Mr. Rittenhouse.

A white guy found not guilty, or acquitted, of the charges stemming from shooting other white guys is not the kind of event that in the past I recall ever resulting in looting and rioting.

On the other hand I have spoken to a number of people who haven't followed this in detail who have all been under the assumption that the people who were shot were black until I informed them otherwise - so who knows?

Think about it, judging from the stupid Tweets coming from LeBron James I highly suspect he thinks the people shot were Black and I suspect the kind of person who would follow someone like James and agree with him is probably not the sharpest tool in the shed either.

As a side note, I am curious, am I the only one that thinks that if LeBron had lost his basketball career before he became wealthy the he probably would have ended up robbing liquor stores? - - - - dude just seems like a total thug to me who without his athletic ability probably wouldn't have even graduated from high school.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Hopefully a byproduct of this trial will be that people (At least some people following the trial) will be exposed to the B/S of the LLM and how they are preprograming the population to a preconceived and forced narative without any obligation.

• I admit I am biased but lawyers are a necessary evil. The Rittenhouse trial is a prime example. While we have the best judicial system in the world it appears that a defense lawyer has successfully defended an innocent man from prosecutorial misconduct and being railroaded by a politically motivated witch trial. Lawyers are a pain in the ass - I’ll be the first to admit that - until you find yourself needing one 😬

Edited once, last by Bill Martin ().

• I admit I am biased but lawyers are a necessary evil. The Rittenhouse trial is a prime example. While we have the best judicial system in the world it appears that a defense lawyer has successfully defended an innocent man from prosecutorial misconduct and being railroaded by a politically motivated witch trial. Lawyers are a pain in the ass - I’ll be the first to admit that - until you find yourself needing one 😬

I'm with you on this. It's what they are hired to do. What has gone wrong in this country is politicians (democrats, and it's happened multiple times) along with the LLM open their mouths long before facts come out in effect guaranteeing if an outcome goes another way their's going to be destruction. All is good if it gathers votes.

• No matter the verdict — anybody that even tips over a trash can - needs to be met with overwhelming force with tear gas and a hail of rubber bullets to show ALL extremists that rioting and burning will no longer be tolerated!! What is the point of having 500 National Guard just stand there and have them do nothing — another political shit show???

• No matter the verdict — anybody that even tips over a trash can - needs to be met with overwhelming force with tear gas and a hail of rubber bullets to show ALL extremists that rioting and burning will no longer be tolerated!! What is the point of having 500 National Guard just stand there and have them do nothing — another political shit show???

Give all of the National Guard rubber bullet guns if nothing else and let it be open season on protestors