Finally traded the raptor off. Going to get something with 707hp to replace it.

• Yea. I have had pure hell with my Raptor. It has been in the shop for a total of a little over 8 months of its life. It has had 2 transmissions, 1 transfer case, 1 drive shaft, 1 rear chunk, 1 right side whole turbo, 1 cam phaser, 2 front hubs, 1 rear axel seal, 1 oil pan and gasket, 2 transmission coolers and lines, and seat heaters. And I'm positive I have left some other stuff out. You never know what new problem will pop up on your daily drive. It's under warranty but I get tired of driving loaner vehicles. I can honestly say it is 100% perfect today so it's a perfect day to go swap it for the RAM....

What surprises most people is that fact that I have never modified my Raptor with any performance tunes or products. I have never had it offroad either. However,, I do run the absolute sh!t out of it on the highway. But even on the highway I have never tried to do anything dumb like spin the tires. I just drive it fast for long stretches of time.

I'm leaving my house in 20 minutes headed to Atlanta to pick the new truck up. I'll post some pics of it once Lewis and I take possession of it.

• So Rab after you make your monthly payments how the hell are you going to afford Gas?

Damn nice truck, I looked at one last week before I downsized from Big Red to this. 3.0 Turbo Diesel in a Jeep. Crazy something like 440 ft lbs of torque and pretty good fuel mileage. Averaged 25 mpg in the first 300 miles on the highway.

Best of luck with it - she sure is sweet and the white beast will look great behind it on a ope trailer

Dang, we just picked up this 2019 with 19k on it yesterday. It has the 2.0 turbo, averaging 23 mpg in the first 400 miles (drove it for 3 days now total).

• Dang, we just picked up this 2019 with 19k on it yesterday. It has the 2.0 turbo, averaging 23 mpg in the first 400 miles (drove it for 3 days now total).

Wow that looks like it is great shape.

Looks like Jeeping will be a whole new experience for me - but the Slingshot helped me learn some about modding.......this stuff is even more expensive so mods only get done once

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Wow that looks like it is great shape.

Looks like Jeeping will be a whole new experience for me - but the Slingshot helped me learn some about modding.......this stuff is even more expensive so mods only get done once

New here too Brother! Never owned a Jeep, but thought about it many times. We traded off the both Harleys, and her Equinox (plus some $$) to get this. We weren't riding the Harleys much, and decided to sell them. We planned to do a toy to replace the bikes. Looked at Camaros, Challengers, 'Vettes, even a joint venture between Toyota and Subaru that was rear wheel drive and manual that would carve well..... and Jeeps. We were looking to find a 2016-2019 two door and more plain. I saw this (at same lot my friend owns, her bike is in the background) and while I think he might have had this in mind, I didn't. When I saw it Tuesday early morning, and looked at it, I liked it. Clean, one owner local off lease. Clean, great options, and a great price. Bank will loan up to 6k more than I paid for it, and it looks like it's never seen salt underneath. It became her daily driver, our second toy, and we'll use it lots as it's as fun to drive as the Slingshot (almost.....).

Next chapter in our book, bike less, but Jeep forward. It's good in winter, like a sports vehicle in summer, and holds value as good as Harley in the best days. Happy with this one for us, (trying to hold down the mods......)

• New here too Brother! Never owned a Jeep, but thought about it many times. We traded off the both Harleys, and her Equinox (plus some $$) to get this. We weren't riding the Harleys much, and decided to sell them. We planned to do a toy to replace the bikes. Looked at Camaros, Challengers, 'Vettes, even a joint venture between Toyota and Subaru that was rear wheel drive and manual that would carve well..... and Jeeps. We were looking to find a 2016-2019 two door and more plain. I saw this (at same lot my friend owns, her bike is in the background) and while I think he might have had this in mind, I didn't. When I saw it Tuesday early morning, and looked at it, I liked it. Clean, one owner local off lease. Clean, great options, and a great price. Bank will loan up to 6k more than I paid for it, and it looks like it's never seen salt underneath. It became her daily driver, our second toy, and we'll use it lots as it's as fun to drive as the Slingshot (almost.....).

Next chapter in our book, bike less, but Jeep forward. It's good in winter, like a sports vehicle in summer, and holds value as good as Harley in the best days. Happy with this one for us, (trying to hold down the mods......)

Well my friend I hope to see you at some Jeep rallies, been doing some research and there sure are a lot of them.

Best of luck and keep the shinny side up

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I have a 2015 Ram 3500 dually mega cab and I love that truck. Have 110,000 miles on it and has never had a problem with it. Going to keep it till it wont go any longer. I just cant believe the mark up that the dealers put on that TRX.

I had to explain to the dealer that he could sell me the truck at msrp or they could keep it. There are some dealers actually offering a small discount to sell the units that are in transit to the dealerships.

I had to hunt everywhere to find a truck with all the options I wanted installed. The only two it didn't have was the spare tire rack in the bed and the roll bar. Both of those options make the bed of the truck completely useless. I don't haul much in the bed except boxes of network wire and a few tool boxes I use daily. I just install a three flip bed cover to keep it all dry.

• Hey Robert. Sure hope your new truck isn't one of the half million 2021 and older Ram trucks that were just recalled for having wheels that could fall off. Not sure all the details (haven't looked to be honest with you) but hope that the dealer took care of that recall if yours was one of them. You might want to check it out to be safe - or at least know that yours was or wasn't one of them involved

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I was at the Dodge dealer getting a water pump replaced on my Hemi and they had a RED TRX that just came in. It was still being prepped. I asked them to see a copy of the Monroney Sticker and they said "there are still working on it". WTF DID HE JUST SAY? Oh yea, he meant to say they were working on the PHONY MONRONEY. Yup, they took the factory printed MSRP price and added their "dealer options" totally almost $30,000 to make it an asking price of $115,000 PLUS tax, title, dealer paperwork fee etc

I kinda laughed at the salesman asking him which line item was the biggest reason for the added price. the choices were:

Nitrogen filled tires

Locking wheel locks

Pain protection

and the all-time best "I'm gonna screw you just cause i can" MARKET ADJUSTMENT

Salesman said they stick to that added sticker as the sales price. I handed him back his business card and he asked me why I wasn't interested it the truck. I said it wasn't anything I did - it was what the dealership did with their greed. He then said to make him an offer. I declined and said any offers i've ever given has been below MSRP and no way in hell will that change now. We'll see how long it stays there or if someone else just HAS to have one of the firsts. I'll just wait until next year if I have to to save $30,000. Sure won't make that much from the banks paying 0.15% interest

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE