New Product - DDMWorks Performance Tunes for 2015-2019 Polaris Slingshots

• I'll be in Maggie Valley in the afternoon on Monday. I thinking of just doing the new 'tune' --- as you are probably aware my Slingshot about as naked as one can get. By the time I make it to Maggie the Slingshot will have close to 85,000 miles.

EJ , I think he's referring to before and after dyno runs to show the performance gains.

It would be good for the forum to see and he might give you a little discount. What's a few more miles to his shop! Think about it :00007572:

• EJ , I think he's referring to before and after dyno runs to show the performance gains.

It would be good for the forum to see and he might give you a little discount. What's a few more miles to his shop! Think about it :00007572:

Der you know I'm a motorcycle rider --- What this think? I might go by the shop to get things checked out? I'll give Dave a call along the way.

• Der you know I'm a motorcycle rider --- What this think? I might go by the shop to get things checked out? I'll give Dave a call along the way.

EJ, don't expect to get the same results as the slower GREY Slingshots. Since your RED one is already starting from a higher power level, you know. :):):)

Sorry Dave, but old guys get something in their head, it's hard letting go.

But truthfully, his tune does not care what color your ride is. He gets the most improvements he can safely get each time

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE