Check it out...WP Dual Outsider...available June 1st

• WP Dual what a great exhaust system I too had the exhaust and header installed here at the SSITS, the crew handled the install in a professional matter.
    Thanks guys.
    P.S. Rode for over 10 hours through several mountain roads on Wednesday. What a pleasure it was listening to exhaust as you go through the gears around the twisty turns.

Drove my Slingshot home (Florida) from the SSITS 11 hours and the exhaust sounded great. Gained 2 mpg as others did. Good choice buying the duals or maybe they chose me.....

[color=blue]Blue Lives Matter.....

• They do work with the Assault fender. Had them put the dual on in Maggie, I like the sound of it, plus the exhaust noise is behind you. I do not know about the mileage, I was already getting 34 mpg. I have not checked the mileage since having the dual installed and getting Bob's tune up in Maggie on Wednesday. You should have heard that sucker paying off keeping up with @rabtech .

• They do work with the Assault fender. Had them put the dual on in Maggie, I like the sound of it, plus the exhaust noise is behind you. I do not know about the mileage, I was already getting 34 mpg. I have not checked the mileage since having the dual installed and getting Bob's tune up in Maggie on Wednesday. You should have heard that sucker paying off keeping up with @rabtech .

34 mpg! Why can't I get over 25? I just got the black base and mpg is nowhere near what I expected

Fun: In calculating your MPG, are you going by the odometer MPG or are you actually checking the mileage at the pump with miles driven and gas added? My odometer depicts 34 MPG but I am actually getting only 26.8 at the pump. On another note, I do like the looks of the exhaust and the sound. If they can get it to fit with the Assault fender with the Alpha turbo, I probably will purchase it.

• Fun: In calculating your MPG, are you going by the odometer MPG or are you actually checking the mileage at the pump with miles driven and gas added? My odometer depicts 34 MPG but I am actually getting only 26.8 at the pump. On another note, I do like the looks of the exhaust and the sound. If they can get it to fit with the Assault fender with the Alpha turbo, I probably will purchase it.

That was using the math with 2 separate trips to Maggie Valley with around 1200 miles mile average for each trip, both trips were just over 34 MPG. The odometer has always been a little over 2 miles low.

• Here is another small problem for those that have the Welter Duals and it has to do checking to be sure the hangar mounting bolts at the tips are always tight. Both of mine were lose this weekend, so today at the Dragon I discovered that one bolt had vibrated all of the way out and the circle clamp on the other side was the only thing holding them up. So that circle bracket broke. So the moral of this story is with no hangers at the top I still had no problems with the exhaust after riding all day. "KEEP CHECKING TO BE SURE THAT THOSE BOLTS ARE ALWAYS TIGHT" Thanks @Jeff Welter the lower hangar held everything in place until I tightened up at the motel, the other circle clamp will probably brake before I get back home Sun. or Mon. and from now own I will carry a spare circle clamp with me. I will install the new ones when I get back home and bent up a couple more.

• Thanks for the info. Also be sure to let them know how many miles are on the exhaust. I believe yours maybe the highest mileage exhaust system i have Out there. Lol
    No sense in bending some up. I have some that may be stronger than what you originated with anyways. Text me your address and I will put some in the mail for ya. 573 703-4308

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info