Twist Gullwing Top - tube frame colors

• For those with the Twist Gullwing Top, did you color match the frame tubes to stock color of you Slingshot?

I searched the site and found a few pictures where several went with the orange tubes to match the Sling.

Anyone out there with a Turbo Silver grey Slingshot with a Twist Gullwing Top ? Would like to see a few pictures of the tube colors - should I color match, go with a dark grey, or accent / contrast with another color (I.e. red)?

I don't see enough pictures on Slingmods or the Twist web site to help me decide and Inwill only get one shot at it.

• @Live-a-Little!, can't help with your Turbo Silver question but yes, can color match. Mine is powder coated Nuclear Sunset Orange to match my factory paint & looks great. I assume you know that these are currently on sale at slingmods.com (as well as all other tops)...

(Gull wing $260 off, TODAY ONLY!!!)

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• @Tripod - yep, the sale got me started thinking and investigating the options.

It looks like they can make the tubes in any stock color. Just trying to get a sense on what direction to go.

I know @av8ingtom has the tubes in orange to match orange, @Rob the Slob went with he blue tubes to match his ride.

Haven't seen a turbo silver Sling with the Gull Wing top.

The tubes could be turbo silver, I could go with black, or go with the red pearl to match the other color accents.

Was hoping to see some options to help the decision making process.

• Have you tried going to Twisted Dynamics web-site just to see if they have color options. I personally would go with the color of your sling if Turbo Silver is the color. I think it would look great. The black will probably be hot as heck in the sun.

Let me know if you need some Blanton's Bourbon. Have plenty on hand here.

• @av8ingtom - I will go back to the web site and check some more

And no, the Blanton's is still scarce around me. None on the shelf the last 6 times I went to the store. I am to check back on Thursday when the shipment arrives at 10 AM. The State ABC stores just don't seem to get the allotment.

• @av8ingtom - I will go back to the web site and check some more

And no, the Blanton's is still scarce around me. None on the shelf the last 6 times I went to the store. I am to check back on Thursday when the shipment arrives at 10 AM. The State ABC stores just don't seem to get the allotment.

I have plenty on hand. I can bet that there is no Blanton's Bourbon around Dallas, Texas. @Bill Martin has been hanging out in Dallas because of the floods in Lake Charles, and he has probably deleted their supply. Let me know if you need a few bottles and I can get it to you somehow. Not sure I can ship alcohol via UPS. I know they have a limit on percent of Alcohol, but I will try.

• @Rob the Slob - makes sense, the white looks very nice.

@Br4hm4 - if that is turbo silver hanging from the ceiling, it does look bright. What is the color of the tubing in your bottom picture.

I have the SL so frame tubes are the black color.

I will call Twist tomorrow and see if they have other pictures they can share.

Thanks all for the replies.

• The one on the bottom is the one that matches the frame for the 2016 titanium gray. I like it a lot more than the silver.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...