Hurricane Harvey

• I am so sad to see this
    Cajun Navy says looters attempted to steal boats, fired shots at them
    Cajun Navy says looters attempted to steal boats, fired shots at - KPLC 7 News, Lake Charles, Louisiana

I cannot believe we have scumbags in our society that could sink to this level! Just when you seen how low people can go ones like these sink to new depths ...SO SAD

Pretty damn sad when people trying to help rescue others cannot even do that in peace. As @Orangeman said, they Texans have stocked up on food, water, and ammo. I think it about time to start using some of that ammo. If you shoot back at them coward scum bag jerks it will stop quickly. @Bill Martin and @Rob the Slob , feed them looters to the gators in Whiskey Bay.

• Hey @Spudinator, if the stress is getting to be too much you can ship @Bill Martin up here. Well, maybe just Angie. She and HeRSling can spend some time talking about how difficult it is to be around me or Bill long-term. :D

Not quite yet. Mama T made axis backstrap chicken fry tonight with homemade rolls and homemade cinnamon rolls. Angie is up tomorrow night with chicken tortellini. Not through with their whole list yet but if we keep eating like this UPS will be too expensive to ship @Bill Martin to you.

• Not a chance - I'm gettin burrowed in here at @Spudinator s house like a tick!!! Mrs Spud just cooked us another masterpiece- Deer backstrap- cream gravy - homemade rolls

And some homemade cinnamon rolls that are so good it would make a rabbit slap a hound !!

Thankful for God's little gifts from time to time :thumbsup:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Not quite yet. Mama T made axis backstrap chicken fry tonight with homemade rolls and homemade cinnamon rolls. Angie is up tomorrow night with chicken tortellini. Not through with their whole list yet but if we keep eating like this UPS will be too expensive to ship @Bill Martin to you.

Wait, @Bill Martin, chicken tortellini? Like, the one she learned from @sideseatdriver? Yay! That means that if @Spudinator likes that meal, he can send us the "axis backstrap chicken fry" recipe in trade....sounds yummy!

• Wait, @Bill Martin, chicken tortellini? Like, the one she learned from @sideseatdriver? Yay! That means that if @Spudinator likes that meal, he can send us the "axis backstrap chicken fry" recipe in trade....sounds yummy!

I'm sure I can sweet talk Mrs Spud outta the backstrap recipe for a nominal fee :00008172: it's so damn good she could fry a dog turd in it and it would be fantastic

• @KayTwo I gotta tell you I can't get in a place where you and Mrs Spud are together - between your Whoopi Pie and her cinnamon rolls ( @sideseatdriver oatmeal cranberry cookies) I could see myself going into acute sugar shock very quickly. The guys and gals on this forum are just fantastic chefs !!!

• Pretty damn sad when people trying to help rescue others cannot even do that in peace. As @Orangeman said, they Texans have stocked up on food, water, and ammo. I think it about time to start using some of that ammo. If you shoot back at them coward scum bag jerks it will stop quickly. @Bill Martin and @Rob the Slob , feed them looters to the gators in Whiskey Bay.

Fuck 'em. Empty the mags. Or get close enough to put one right between the running lights. You know, as a figure of speech. Ish.

• HOLY CRAP!! @KayTwo made me party to trademark infringement - my apologies ma'am- I'll be keeping an eye on your hubby from now on :00008172:

Whoa, WHOA, there, bub. I have never, not once, claimed those as mine. All I ever said is I grew up with whoopie pies and she makes some of the best I've ever had. It's hardly my fault you have infactual recall, there, counselor. All I did was put the bourbon on the bar, not pour it down your throat. :P

• Whoa, WHOA, there, bub. I have never, not once, claimed those as mine. All I ever said is I grew up with whoopie pies and she makes some of the best I've ever had. It's hardly my fault you have infactual recall, there, counselor. All I did was put the bourbon on the bar, not pour it down your throat. :P

Oh yeah - I forgot - it's always the lawyer's fault - thanks for reminding me I'm glad I'm retired :00008172::00008172:

• Not quite yet. Mama T made axis backstrap chicken fry tonight with homemade rolls and homemade cinnamon rolls. Angie is up tomorrow night with chicken tortellini. Not through with their whole list yet but if we keep eating like this UPS will be too expensive to ship @Bill Martin to you.

Dang it was Axis!!! :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Oh yeah - I forgot - it's always the lawyer's fault - thanks for reminding me I'm glad I'm retired :00008172::00008172:

I find it funny how Big Business always seems to bemoan lawyers who help those who have been harmed gain an equal footing against Big Business. Have there been abuses? No doubt, but the little folks need some assistance when seeking redress and some of the proposed restrictions against so-called frivolous lawsuits basically throw out the baby with the bathwater.
    Here's a good example of a lawsuit that served no real purpose to protect the public. The lawsuit against Subway because someone measured his loaf of bread and it wasn't a full 12" long, totally ignoring any natural variation in bread baking and the fact that essentially the same amount of toppings end up on a sandwich even of the bread is an inch shorter or so (the lawyers even admitted as much). The judge rightly threw out the proposed settlement when he realized it really only benefited the lawyers. Had the lawyers proved that Subway was deliberately manipulating the bread loaves to actually be short (they didn't), then maybe the case might have made more sense. Had Subway been smart, they'd make their loaves longer by stretching the loaf a little before baking. The customer would be guaranteed a full-length loaf, protecting Subway from any complaints. This would serve the same purpose as the old baker's dozen where baker's included an additional item to ensure the customer got a full count and wasn't shorted.

• I find it funny how Big Business always seems to bemoan lawyers who help those who have been harmed gain an equal footing against Big Business. Have there been abuses? No doubt, but the little folks need some assistance when seeking redress and some of the proposed restrictions against so-called frivolous lawsuits basically throw out the baby with the bathwater.Here's a good example of a lawsuit that served no real purpose to protect the public. The lawsuit against Subway because someone measured his loaf of bread and it wasn't a full 12" long, totally ignoring any natural variation in bread baking and the fact that essentially the same amount of toppings end up on a sandwich even of the bread is an inch shorter or so (the lawyers even admitted as much). The judge rightly threw out the proposed settlement when he realized it really only benefited the lawyers. Had the lawyers proved that Subway was deliberately manipulating the bread loaves to actually be short (they didn't), then maybe the case might have made more sense. Had Subway been smart, they'd make their loaves longer by stretching the loaf a little before baking. The customer would be guaranteed a full-length loaf, protecting Subway from any complaints. This would serve the same purpose as the old baker's dozen where baker's included an additional item to ensure the customer got a full count and wasn't shorted.

But then they would get sued cuz the meat was too short!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!