Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

Yeah..um....about that ...

My post had absolutely nothing to do with you ....

It was rather in response to Senator Hatch amending Senate Finance Committee rules and going ahead with a vote even though all the sitting Democrats boycotted the Price and Mnuchin hearings for a second day ....

They are both now on to a full Senate vote for confirmation ......

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• No, politics has become a joke. It has become a swarming mass of grown adults acting like toddlers because neither side can pull their heads far enough out of their collective asses to see what's good for the nation as a whole instead of their own bloody careers.

• No, politics has become a joke. It has become a swarming mass of grown adults acting like toddlers because neither side can pull their heads far enough out of their collective asses to see what's good for the nation as a whole instead of their own bloody careers.

So right! You can't always please everyone. You can't always go to Taco Bell and Burger King because the kids want different things. Sometimes little Billy will just have to have a Whopper. ;) Maybe next week we'll do Taco Bell.

• Now that Harry Reid has finally slithered away from public office now the #1 Democrat sleazebag

Rep or Dem she takes 1st Place for the most offensive politician Rep or Dem - Liberal or Conservative - this dinosaur and anybody else like her on either side has got to go before change can be effected!!!

PS. Chuck Schumer is tryin his best to take her crown

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Makes you wonder what kind of people keep putting her in office

Have ya ever been to San Francisco - beautiful city but one of the biggest liberal cesspools in the US!! I could never make it there - us Southern boys would get kicked out quick buddy!!

• California - LARGEST INSANE ASYLUM IN THE WORLD

Interesting that the LA Times did this. Lou Dobbs reported this on CNN and it cost him his job. The only network we would see this on would be FOX. All the others are staying away from it. Whether you are a Democrat or Republican, this should be of great interest to you!

Just One State - be sure and read the last part... try for 3 times.

This is only one State.. If this doesn't open your eyes, nothing will!

From the L.A. Times.

1. 40% of all workers in LA County (10.2 million people) are working for cash; and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants, working without a green card.

(Donald Trump was right)

2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.

4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.

5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals; they are here illegally.

6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.

7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.

8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.

9. 21 radio stations in LA are Spanish- speaking.

10. In LA County, 5.1 million people speak English; 3.9 million, speak Spanish. (There are 10.2 million people, in LA County.

(All 10 of the above facts were published in the Los Angeles Times)

Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare. Over 70% of the United States' annual population growth, (and over 90% of California, Florida and New York), results from immigration. Also, 29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.

We are fools for letting this continue.

HOW CAN YOU HELP?

Send copies of this letter, to at least two other people. 100, would be even better.

This is only one State..If this doesn't open your eyes nothing will and you wonder why Nancy Pelosi wants them to become voters!

IF YOU DON'T AGREE, JUST DELETE -- IF YOU DO PASS IT ON! WHERE DO WE GET THESE MORONS?

Windfall Tax on Retirement Income... Adding a tax to your retirement is simply another way of saying to the American people "you're so dammed stupid that we're going to keep doing this until we drain every cent from you". Nancy Pelosi (who was just re-elected and part of this problem) wants a Windfall Tax on Retirement Income. In other words, tax what you have made by investing toward your retirement. This woman is a nut case! You aren't going to believe this…;

Nancy Pelosi wants to put a Windfall Tax on all stock market profits (including Retirement fund, 401K and Mutual Funds)!

Alas, it is true - all to help the 12 Million Illegal Immigrants and other unemployed Minorities!

This woman is frightening. She quotes... 'We need to work toward the goal of equalizing income, (didn't Marx say something like this?) in our country; and at the same time limiting the amount the rich can invest. (I'm not rich, are you?)

When asked how these new tax dollars would be spent, she replied:

We need to raise the standard of living of our poor, unemployed and minorities. For example, we have an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in our country who need our help along with millions of unemployed minorities. Stock market windfall profits taxes could go a long way to guarantee these people the standard of living they would like to have as Americans.

(Read that quote again and again and let it sink in.) 'Lower your retirement; give it to others who have not worked, as you have' for your money. Send this on to your friends. I just did!

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Perhaps we could trade California to Mexico for a wall....they been screwin us long enough

3.916,209 of us 'insane' people voted for Trump, and I would venture to say that there were no undocumented immigrants or dead people included in that vote. The number is equal to 32.8% of the votes cast- legal or otherwise.
    Right now, we have our hands full with the demo-dummy governor, and the legislature, which holds a majority of bleeding hearts.................meaning that 1/3 of us are screwed.....

A suggestion for CalExit--- make the dividing line- West on I-5 goes. This would entail moving the Sacramento Legislature. I would be happy to start a GoFundMe to help them make the move!

• 3.916,209 of us 'insane' people voted for Trump, and I would venture to say that there were no undocumented immigrants or dead people included in that vote. The number is equal to 32.8% of the votes cast- legal or otherwise.Right now, we have our hands full with the demo-dummy governor, and the legislature, which holds a majority of bleeding hearts.................meaning that 1/3 of us are screwed.....

A suggestion for CalExit--- make the dividing line- West on I-5 goes. This would entail moving the Sacramento Legislature. I would be happy to start a GoFundMe to help them make the move!

That's the big problem IMO is there are good conservative folks in Cali and they would most certainly suffer if it were to successfully secede from the US - other than that good riddance

• I think we ought to wait til 'lil Kim in North Korea actually makes 100 nukes.
    Then we go confiscate them, kill him, then bring the nukes back home and bury them along the San Andreas fault line.
    Then wait until there is a VERY STRONG wind out of the east and then D E T O N A T E.
    That way the wind carries the fallout out to the ocean, every one east of San Andreas fault line is happy, every one west of it still would not matter to everyone east.
    See, everyone is happy, so you CAN satisfy everyone.
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: