Report your current weather here.

• Have neighbors that moved here to Central Indiana from San Diego last spring. ....looked like a snowman because he hadn't learned to turn the chute to blow with the wind on the snow blower.

Hahaha, gotta love the rookies!

I wish I had a snow blower when I was a kid. Our driveway was crushed rock, and Dad didn't want the rocks thrown everywhere, can't imagine why...lol

• @CDCAMEL6...

Diary of newbies who move north to experience snow & the 4 seasons... :00008172:

DECEMBER 8th: 6:00 p.m.- It started snowing today the first of the season and the wife and I took our cocktails and
    sat by the window watching the beautiful soft flakes fall placidly down all over the area. What a lovely sight to behold.
    DECEMBER 9th: We awoke to a big beautiful blanket of crystal white snow covering the landscape. What a fantastic
    sight! Every tree and shrub was covered by a beautiful coating of snow. I shoveled snow for the first time in years and
    loved it. So exhilirating! I shoveled both the driveway and the sidewalks. Later a snow plow came by and covered our
    sidewalks and part of the drive, so I shoveled once again.
    DECEMBER 11th: The sun has melted all our lovely snow. Oh well, I am sure we will get some more before this lovely
    winter is through.
    DECEMBER 12th: It snowed 10 inches last night and the temperature dropped 20 below zero. I went outside and
    shoveled the driveway and the sidewalks. The snow plow came through and did it's trick again.
    DECEMBER 13th: It snowed another 8 inches last night. I went out once again to shovel. The plow came by again and you
    guessed it! So I shoveled again. Pondering the thought of selling the station wagon and getting a 4 x 4.
    DECEMBER 14th: Well it's still snowing. It snowed another 6 inches last night. I sold the station wagon today and bought
    a 4x4 Blazer so I can now drive in the snow. Bought snow tires for the wife's car.
    DECEMBER 16th: It stopped snowing, now we have freezing rain. Went outside and fell on my ass in the driveway. All
    that was hurt were my feelings.
    DECEMBER 17th: Stopped raining. The temperature is 28 below zero and it's starting to snow again.
    DECEMBER 18th: Still colder than a "Well-Digger's Ass" (22 below zero in the a.m.) and the icy roads make for tough
    driving.
    DECEMBER 20th: We had another 14 inches of the white shit last night. More shoveling in store for me today. The damn
    snow plow came by twice today.
    DECEMBER 22nd: We will be assured of a white Christmas because 13 more inches of that damn shit fell today and with
    the freezing fucking weather it probably won't melt until August. I got all dressed up to go out and shovel (boots,
    longjohns, snowmobile suit, scarf, earmuffs, hat, goggles, and gloves). Then I got the urge to piss.
    DECEMBER 23rd: I was going to go ice-fishing today but the fuckin worms froze and I didn't want the fish to break
    their teeth on my fuckin bait.
    DECEMBER 24th: If I ever catch the son-of-a-bitch that drives that damn snow plow, I'll drag him bare assed naked
    through the snow by his balls. I think the bastard hides around the corner and waits until I'm finished shoveling and then
    comes down the street at 100 fuckin miles per hour, just to see how far he can throw that white shit back on to my lawn
    and driveway.
    DECEMBER 25th: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! HO fuckin HO! The weatherman predicts 20 more inches of this white Bullshit.
    I wonder if they know just how many fuckin shovels full of this white shit 20 inches really is? Assholes!!! Fuck Santa, he
    doesn't have to bust his balls shoveling this shit. He has his fuckin elves do it for him. The snow plow driver came by
    today and asked for donations for Toys for Tots. I wrapped him so fuckin hard upside the head with my snow shovel,
    It'll be fuckin Christmas in July before the son-of-a-bitch remembers his name.
    DECEMBER 26th: Guess who and the fuck got 28 inches of snow last night? I think that I'm going snow blind or getting
    severe cabin fever because the wife is starting to look really fine to me.
    DECEMBER 27th: It's so damn cold the cock sucking toilet froze last night. If you go outside, don't eat the yellow or
    the brown snow.
    DECEMBER 28th: It was so fuckin cold last night all the water pipes froze. I should probably sell fuckin tickets so my
    neighbors can ice skate in my living room.
    DECEMBER 29th: I set fire to the fuckin house. Now I want to see that white Bullshit cling to my roof.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Love Northern Indiana on New Years Eve...

• Well... we made it from Charlotte to Greenville in no time! HOWEVER ~> Did I mention, it’s F’IN FREEZING OUTSIDE!!!

*Sure, seat heaters in the sling help... but hot packs, and our hotel room’s heater ~> PRICELESS!!! :thumbsup:

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• Well... we made it from Charlotte to Greenville in no time! HOWEVER ~> Did I mention, it’s F’IN FREEZING OUTSIDE!!!

*Sure, seat heaters in the sling help... but hot packs, and our hotel room’s heater ~> PRICELESS!!! :thumbsup:

All the cold weather gear in the world doesnt help if you're wearing tennis shoes....