SLINGSHOTS IN THE SMOKIES 2016 (Tue, May 31st 2016 - Sun, Jun 5th 2016)

Date

SLINGSHOTS IN THE SMOKIES 2016

Tue, May 31st 2016 - Sun, Jun 5th 2016

Maggie Valley, NC, USA

Participants

19 participants, 0 undecided and 0 do not participate

Closing Date: May 30th 2016, 7:00 pm
  • Slingshot Invasion is in Eureka Sep. 14 - 18. Already have 30+ confirmed. Expecting to havee 100. Had 54 last year. Don't have the Tail but we have The Pig Trail! Lots of twisties.

This one event is the other one we really wanted to attend... but due to a scheduling conflict, if we came for that one, it would be before or after those dates... anyone usually come early or stay late for this one?

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• This one event is the other one we really wanted to attend... but due to a scheduling conflict, if we came for that one, it would be before or after those dates... anyone usually come early or stay late for this one?

I stay late and, since I probably won't be working, will probably be there early this year also. I live 45 min. away :D

• This one event is the other one we really wanted to attend... but due to a scheduling conflict, if we came for that one, it would be before or after those dates... anyone usually come early or stay late for this one?

If you guys are available - we would love to see you at Slingshot Booze and Blues September 22 - 25

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• If you guys are available - we would love to see you at Slingshot Booze and Blues September 22 - 25

thanks, that's the plan I think.... To attend one or the other... Trying to play it by ear currently and evaluating options... :thumbsup:
    We went to Eureka Springs on a trip for our honeymoon on the goldwing and it rained us out, didn't get to do a lot of riding but did plenty of town sights and sounds... The blues and booze events falls in line with us wanting to travel to front royal Virginia via blue ridge parkway... So not tying anything down just yet, but both are equally inviting...

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• thanks, that's the plan I think.... To attend one or the other... Trying to play it by ear currently and evaluating options... :thumbsup: We went to Eureka Springs on a trip for our honeymoon on the goldwing and it rained us out, didn't get to do a lot of riding but did plenty of town sights and sounds... The blues and booze events falls in line with us wanting to travel to front royal Virginia via blue ridge parkway... So not tying anything down just yet, but both are equally inviting...

If I can help in any way feel free to reach out!
    Would love to meet you guys again!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• @MACAWS I don't think I'm gonna make it to the "Booze & Blues" event this year. Its the weekend just before our big Petit Le Mans the week. Its earlier this year than in the past.

Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta - Road Atlanta

Will be camped out track side all that week. Sorry!

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• @MACAWS I don't think I'm gonna make it to the "Booze & Blues" event this year. Its the weekend just before our big Petit Le Mans the week. Its earlier this year than in the past.

Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta - Road Atlanta

Will be camped out track side all that week. Sorry!

Going to miss having you there bud.
    Hopefully we will meet up in GA in July
    enjoy Petit Lemans - wish I could be there for that!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Going to miss having you there bud.Hopefully we will meet up in GA in July
    enjoy Petit Lemans - wish I could be there for that!

have a few small RV spots along back straightaway. Spots 14, 15, and 1/2 of 16.
    Anyone attending will have a place to rest. Plan to be there Tuesday - Sunday that week.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• we had a really good time as well. I've known Mr &Mrs Bill Martin for since Eureka Springs last year as well as Tx Slingshot and his family that have opened there homes to us. Shingles it was great to meet you and we hope to see you and Kim again some time soon. I must also say your "special " beverage was the hit of the party!

• we had a really good time as well. I've known Mr &Mrs Bill Martin for since Eureka Springs last year as well as Tx Slingshot and his family that have opened there homes to us. Shingles it was great to meet you and we hope to see you and Kim again some time soon. I must also say your "special " beverage was the hit of the party!

It was a pleasure meeting you guys @thesabrerattler and I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. With any luck next year I will have access to it "Still" ;):00000436:

• In case you don't know MR @Slunglow has shine in different grades!! Regular is smooth and goes down easy - Mid Grade is still smooth but you can tell it can kick your ass quickly. The Premium is high octane that I am not sure I should drink it or pour it in the Sling for better performance. May have to switch from fine Kentucky bourbon to fine Kentucky shine!! Thanks for the buzz Kevin & Kim.

PS... The cinnamon shine does a pretty good job of shuttin my bride down....and that ain't easy!! :thumbsup:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it