ground clearance

• I have added 22 in wheels and ddm works adjustable shocks seems front end is way high how much ground clearance should there be from ground to front lower wing and space between tire and the hood

The 22" wheels are going to raise your Slingshot ride height, you will probably want to adjust the springs on the coilovers to bring the front back down to a typical ride height. The distance from the bottom of the round portion of the shock to the spring perch is 4" for a stock ride height in the front. With the 22's, you could go with around 3" from the bottom of the round portion of the shock to the bottom of the spring.

The bottom of black plastic front lower wing to the ground is typically around 5.5-6" measured from the far edges.

• I've thought about going with 22" on my 2018 SL but am curious is to what impact it has on the accuracy of the speedometer? Can anyone shed any light on how much difference it makes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2018 Slingshot SL

Sunset Red

Reading, PA 19606

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• I've thought about going with 22" on my 2018 SL but am curious is to what impact it has on the accuracy of the speedometer? Can anyone shed any light on how much difference it makes.

If you fly just under the radar you'll be fine. I did get stopped a couple of years ago ... out at the intersection of 2 state hwys NOBODY in any direction so I took off a little spirited --- 1/2 mile down the line was County Mounty coming at me, I eased up the moment I saw him ... and as he passed and turned around I was already pulling off to the side. As He came up I looked up and said going little spirited --- Yea about 98 mph. I gave him my paper work and a few minutes later he came back and said "I noticed that you weren't wearing a seat belt." Gave me a $25.00 seat belt ticket --- the county I live in I'm out about enough that all of the officers know who I am and where I live. Can't hide, so be nice.