• When I buy my house by Maggie Valley you guys get to sleep on the couch - no bedroom for you !!! :00008172:

I sure am glad that I don’t talk bad about Bill Martin and his wrapped SS.

I mean isn’t he gonna unwrap it for Christmas ??!!

JUST SAYIN

Isn’t this true?? I mean look at the pics! It’s wrapped up in a snow blanket.

Keep Three Wheels Down

• So, just wanted to give a little feedback on this.

Shadrac sent some of the garlic items down to us, and they are AMAZING! If you like garlic, this stuff is phenomenal. The goods showed up yesterday right around lunch time, so I used some of the garlic and thyme butter on a roast beef sandwich (made a roast for Christmas), it was so good, looking forward to another one today. For new years we will be doing some cooking also and will be trying out some of the garlic cloves in that.

The garlic is definitely not for the faint of heart though, I have a terrible sense of smell and I could easily smell it through the box that it shipped to us in, this is serious garlic.

Anyway, thanks so much to Shadrac for sending us down some to try, if you love garlic as much as me, I would highly recommend getting with him and seeing what you can do to get some.

Dave

The Roast that the garlic made awesome!

• Holy garlic! That butter looks legit! 🤤

• I started saving my garlic skins and made myself a garlic, shio ramen broth that lasted me quite a few bowls. Whenever you think the skins are out of flavor, I just refresh the water, add some salt and a splash of vinegar, and set to simmer, and the darn things just keep making more flavor. I highly recommend keeping your veggie scraps, especially your garlic peelings!

Image may contain: food

• I started saving my garlic skins and made myself a garlic, shio ramen broth that lasted me quite a few ripped open my bowels. Whenever you think the skins are out of flavor, I just refresh the water, add some salt and a splash of vinegar, and set to simmer, and the darn things just keep making more flavor. I highly recommend keeping your veggie scraps, especially your garlic peelings!

Fixed it for ya’... :D

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Haven't been online much with the holidays but I am sure happy that it made it to you.

Thanks for the kind words. This garlic is not the same that you get in the stores, and a little can go a long way.

The heirloom hard neck garlic that I grow is strong - the way I like it =)

This year most of my garlic was donated to the community, to help raise funds for kids scholarships.

I will be making a TON in 2021 - starting around the July timelines, after harvesting.

I will keep everyone in the loop as we move in to spring, as I have over 300 plants in the ground!

Happy New Year to erveryone!

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.