Flame Thrower Drones

• and that $1,499 is only for the attachment - you still need a drone that can carry 20lbs....

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.

• and that $1,499 is only for the attachment - you still need a drone that can carry 20lbs....

Didn't catch that. I guess I need to work on my reading comprehension skills. Those drones are big bucks. Guess I cross that off my list! Still pretty cool though. Can I play with yours?

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• not sure this is such a great idea - - I can easily see this being a huge problem in the wrong hands - - - with all of the wildfires we have had this year in California I kind of prefer it if the arsonists actually have to go out and be at the location where they might be seen in the act

just saying :/

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I have one that could lift it (23lb max) and can stay in the air for around 30 min with 1.5 gallons of gas :)

Airborne pic is the Pat Tilman bridge at the Hoover Dam shooting from spillway bottom. The other one was from a music video shoot we did during a snow storm (rap song wasn't my thing). This is also one of the rigs I used to film some things for Discovery channel. I was into drones before they got popular when being one of two people in Colorado to use them for work was very lucrative!

• I have one that could lift it (23lb max) and can stay in the air for around 30 min with 1.5 gallons of gas :)

Airborne pic is the Pat Tilman bridge at the Hoover Dam shooting from spillway bottom. The other one was from a music video shoot we did during a snow storm (rap song wasn't my thing). This is also one of the rigs I used to film some things for Discovery channel. I was into drones before they got popular when being one of two people in Colorado to use them for work was very lucrative!

That's a hell of a rig 3GunSteve . Is that some kind of NASA gyro camera gimbal? And is that a single rotor blade? If so, what is it like to fly? And does it shoot flames 25 feet? Just askin'.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• That's a hell of a rig 3GunSteve . Is that some kind of NASA gyro camera gimbal? And is that a single rotor blade? If so, what is it like to fly? And does it shoot flames 25 feet? Just askin'.

Yeah this was one of the first of many brushless motor gimbals I helped design and work on. This was a big one as it doesn't look like much in that pic but that's a 12lb RED camera that would then have a 2lb+ lens on it. Helicopter blades have 6ft "wingspan" and weighted in around 25lb full of fuel. Two person job. I fly the helicopter and film producer controls that camera gimbal and "frame" of each shot. We stand next to each other and work as a team. It's like flying a forty thousand dollar car so pucker factor was always high that I kept it in one piece. That hover damn shoot had some crazy turbulence in that canyon and why the "tour" helicopters won't go down into it. It did have a DJI stabilization unit on it and would keep itself upright, just won't know it was getting blow by the wind into a canyon wall etc...

That must have cost you quite a mint. 23lb payload... WOW!!!