Lets see those Christmas Lights

• Well Thanksgiving has passed and its time to start getting those Christmas lights up. We put a few out front each year, but for the most part we prefer to decorate the back yard so we can hang out and enjoy them. Not even close to done, but this is our start - first looking west toward the pool and then turned around and looking east (please forgive the mess - still have to put all the storage tubs back in the shed)

i-g6kq27M-X2.jpgi-TzVpcTQ-X2.jpg

So - - post up some pictures of your lights and decorations lets see if we have any Clark Griswold's among us 8o

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• That needs to be a set of chasing lights falling to the ground You can use the speed control to a lot of different looks. I have used then for wagon wheels to look like they are rolling and I also hooked up some on the reindeer legs pulling a sled. The deer looked like they were running. I was the first around here to do an upside down Xmas tree no one had ever seen one before

• very nice - - we used to put inflatable decorations out front every year, but one year, I think it was 3 or 4 years ago someone took them all - including a huge inflatable carousel that was like 10 feet tall - - walked out front one morning and the cords, the tie down stakes - everything just gone would have never even known it had been there

really pissed me off - stealing Christmas decorations - total scum

that was when we decided to concentrate on the back yard and decorate for ourselves and keep the front lights to a minimum :(

• That's the worst Ed... I remember hearing about those types of robberies occurring. Haven't heard of them recently, maybe since cameras are everywhere and not worth the possible consequences for some inflatable decorations.

But yeah, people low enough to steal Christmas decorations... Shame!

• Yep. I used to decorate for Christmas but not anymore. When I was living in Illinois many years ago, all of my decorations got stolen so I said F it! No more!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Yep - always struck me as odd that a person could steal Christmas decorations and then take them home and set them up so that their home can look nice for them to celebrate the birth of Christ

just kind a makes me go Hmmmmmmm :/:/

but anyway, lets get back to seeing all of the lights :thumbup:

• Not Christmas related but one day the mail man comes to my front door and asks if I still live here or am I moving.
    What makes you think I am moving? He says your mail box is gone. Sure enough they stole my mailbox post and all. I truly expect to find it in someones front yard with my numbers on it. What sucks the most was that it was a gift

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Looks like you may have a bulb out?

I bet it doesn't take long to put that away when you are done. I am going to show this to my wife. It would save me some time

To be honest, we will put up a tree this year for the 1st time in the last 25 years or so. We're childless, I'm a Grinch and we have gone to Vegas at Christmas time every year to visit my mother-in-law in Pahrump. Sometimes we fly down before Christmas, sometimes after and sometimes on Christmas day. We usually stay through the new year so we can spend it with 300,000 of our closest friends. When Mom moved back about 3 years ago we kept up our routine because we enjoy it. This year, no go. We don't want to fly yet so we'll stay home, put up a tree, and my wife will wrap everything that comes through the door this month and put it under the tree including my DDM sway bar that's on it's way.:star_struck: As anyone who's been married for 33+ years knows, ya gotta go with the flow!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• To be honest, we will put up a tree this year for the 1st time in the last 25 years or so. We're childless, I'm a Grinch and we have gone to Vegas at Christmas time every year to visit my mother-in-law in Pahrump. Sometimes we fly down before Christmas, sometimes after and sometimes on Christmas day. We usually stay through the new year so we can spend it with 300,000 of our closest friends. When Mom moved back about 3 years ago we kept up our routine because we enjoy it. This year, no go. We don't want to fly yet so we'll stay home, put up a tree, and my wife will wrap everything that comes through the door this month and put it under the tree including my DDM sway bar that's on it's way.:star_struck: As anyone who's been married for 33+ years knows, ya gotta go with the flow!

I know the feeling, I just tell Benda that she can wrap the empty box, she did that last year also. I told her that I had ordered my X-mas present a couple of days ago (Slingshot Carpet)