Monday Court will be in Session for one our favorite 'Lawyers'

• Thank you all for your happy bday wishes!! Damn happy I made another year!! I think I’ll have a fine Kentucky bourbon and a good Cuban to celebrate!!

For the record, Bill has always had a drinking problem...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Crap!!! Bill Martin you must not be the only one getting older. I missed your big day by a week. My mind must be slipping.

I offer my humble apology and greatest wishes for a great next year...and a week.:)

God bless and may God smile upon you, your wife ,your house and all your fellow coon-asses.<3

• Crap!!! Bill Martin you must not be the only one getting older. I missed your big day by a week. My mind must be slipping.

I offer my humble apology and greatest wishes for a great next year...and a week.:)

God bless and may God smile upon you, your wife ,your house and all your fellow coon-asses.<3

Thanks Bro!! Your catchin me in my last days as a coonass. In Gatlinburg, TN right now for a week - then Asheville, NC, then Franklin, NC. Imma be scouring these Smokey Mountains for a porch with a view so I can sit out there sippin fine whiskey, smoking quality cigars, learning how to make moonshine😬. Three hurricanes in less than 2 months has my beloved coonass land in such a state it will be literally a couple years before it returns to any sense of normality. Lake Charles hardly has a standing tree left, street signs, traffic lights, everything blown down - insurance adjusters can’t even find houses. I am truly blessed that I have the resources to just get the hell out. It is hard to even describe the conditions some of my friends are living in. Tents, 85 degrees at night, 100% humidity with mosquitos swarming bad enough to kill livestock so they add to the misery, MRE’s, not enough gas to run generators, no running water or sewage - so if you can imagine a poor 3rd world country - you can visualize SW Louisiana!! Everybody put coonasses in your prayers - Lord knows they could use a hand!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• LOL - that picture was taken in San Francisco - how well do you you guys think I fit in there ?? - much like a square peg in a round hole ??:00008172:

Bill, you may have not encountered this, but there is a type of guy that would be TOTALLY into that square peg of yours, and they are wide spread in said city.

:00008356:

• Bill, you may have not encountered this, but there is a type of guy that would be TOTALLY into that square peg of yours, and they are wide spread in said city.

:00008356:

Brother - it didn’t take me long to figure out this coonass was completely out of his element. Going to Haight/Ashbury and GPS took us thru the Castro District (at 11am for cryin out loud) and a dude was walking down the street buck naked except for a pair of chaps just a swingin !! After I shot my GPS we went to city maps giving that area a WIDE berth. Alcatraz was the best part of the city if that gives you any idea :00008172::00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it