Wrecking Crew / DMV owners roll call

• @KayTwo, I've been noticing a lot of new Sling riders on the road in our area. I ran into a Black Sling at the gas station the other day. I think he said his name was Jeremy. Gave him a site business card, but have heard nothing from him. He said he lives in the neighborhood next to mine, but I have not seen him since. Saw a Red one on 264 on Thursday when I was coming from NMCP. It seems we have folks out there who are not in the know when it comes to the best Forum for Slings. Tandem Slings (Black) on 64, heading in the opposite direction just past the Greenbrier exit yesterday around 1430. If you were our there, let some of us local guys know. We can set up a group ride or something!! I may run by All Out Cycles to drop off some more SLINGSHOTINFO.COM cards.

There's a black one on base that the gate guards keep telling me about, but I haven't been able to find him yet. Will the dealership hold the cards for us? I'll give them some next time I go by.

• There's a black one on base that the gate guards keep telling me about, but I haven't been able to find him yet. Will the dealership hold the cards for us? I'll give them some next time I go by.

The first time I dropped some off, I spoke with Kevin and told him what I was trying to accomplish. I let him know if there where any buyers (or potential buyers) that wanted more info on the Sling to either go on the site, or give me a call. I said it wasn't an endorsement for the website or anything like that. I just wanted to make sure some of the future owners had the resources we had. Obviously, I haven't gotten any phone calls, but All Out is still selling them like hotcakes!!!!

• All,
    Wifey and I are entertaining the thought of venturing up to Saude' Creek Vineyard on Saturday the 13th. This is one of our "quickie" getaways. We usually pack up some snacks (hors d'oeuvres), and just sit around enjoying some of the local fare! We try to arrive a little before noon, and usually end up closing the place around 6pm. This particular date, we also have some of the neighbors coming up as well. None are SS owners...too bad for them. If you're interested, sure would love to finally meet some fellow "Slingers"! The extended forecast is currently calling for clear skies and temps in the 90's.
    http://saudecreek.com

• Guys, I have to apologize for being absent as of late. I have been extremely busy. I'm not sure what I am going to be able to swing for the Blues and Booze, but I'm going to try and make it down at least one of the days. I also plan to attend the Virginia Wine Festival on September 17th - SHOW DETAILS - 41st Annual Virginia Wine Festival | Virginia's Wine Festival 2016

Then I am looking at September 18th for a Summit Point Track Day... Anyone interested??

• Hey Brother Rock,
    The wife just informed me we have a family function the 18th
    I told her that you were my family and the function was track day
    Lets just say things have been very uncomfortable for me since that conversation and as you can guess -She won

My apologies
    Hope we get to ride together soon

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Guys, I have to apologize for being absent as of late. I have been extremely busy. I'm not sure what I am going to be able to swing for the Blues and Booze, but I'm going to try and make it down at least one of the days. I also plan to attend the Virginia Wine Festival on September 17th - SHOW DETAILS - 41st Annual Virginia Wine Festival | Virginia's Wine Festival 2016

Then I am looking at September 18th for a Summit Point Track Day... Anyone interested??

Wine festival at Bull Run? Looks like fun! Lemme talk to the lovely wife, but we should be in.

Track day? Any day for me. I only need 2 hours notice. No need to talk to the lovely about that, she knows I will go no matter what she says.

I will see about the winery. Track day I am all in but I don't want to confirm until I get my slingshot back.

But even without my sling I will be there to represent.

We are okay for the 18th Track Day . Thanks brother

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• I will see about the winery. Track day I am all in but I don't want to confirm until I get my slingshot back.
    But even without my sling I will be there to represent.

JDin where is your SS?

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Hey guys, I'm looking at my calendar and I don't think I have plans this weekend. We should do an impromptu ride, or at the very least a cookout/hangout. I am missing seeing all my Slingshot buddies!! Who's in??

• You still need parts for your ride?. When did this happen?

Mine got the turn signal stalk and emergency brake handle installed yesterday.

Boating with the dolphins, US Navy '76-'84

• Angle drive replacement was huge. No more really (really, really) scary noises.

Top ball joints were easy. lower ball joint on the right was a puzzle for the dealer. After hammers and torches, Polaris said just replace the control arm. Hmm... After hammers and torches, they sent me home... Cool, sort of... Parts due 8/28. Though, not sure on the brake sensors (4th set)/********...

• Might i suggest a ride to colonial beach va?.

It's about an hour east of me (from Fredericksburg) and there's a couple of great places to eat.

It's on the Potomac river. Lots of little shops, parking ($1.00 an hour) and that's also where i saw two slingshots that don't belong to this forum so i don't know who they are.

Boating with the dolphins, US Navy '76-'84