Everything on the 2nd Amendment

• I love .223 / 5.56 so didn’t limit myself to the AR platform. Having a bolt action that uses AR mags (have mags with 5, 10, 20, 30 & even 50 round drum) helps alleviate concerns if they take away the “evil” black guns & high capacity mags. Also have a Henry Long Ranger lever action in .223 / 5.56 that takes their proprietary 5 round mags (5 + 1). Thinking about picking up a Henry Single in .223 / 5.56

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• I love .223 / 5.56 so didn’t limit myself to the AR platform. Having a bolt action that uses AR mags (have mags with 5, 10, 20, 30 & even 50 round drum) helps alleviate concerns if they take away the “evil” black guns & high capacity mags. Also have a Henry Long Ranger lever action in .223 / 5.56 that takes their proprietary 5 round mags (5 + 1). Thinking about picking up a Henry Single in .223 / 5.56

Back in the day I used to dream about getting a Thompson Contender Super 14 single shot pistol with a 14 inch bull barrel in 223 - - -

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I have what is called a Bob Sled it makes my custom build AR into a single shot. It allows me to load target rounds that are to long to fit in a mag. The added length shortens the distance the bullet jumps to reach the lands and increases accuracy. The gun will shoot a 1/3" group at 100 yds. I don't want to hear about a buy back and giving me 250 for it I have over 3,200 dollars in it.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• I have what is called a Bob Sled it makes my custom build AR into a single shot. It allows me to load target rounds that are to long to fit in a mag. The added length shortens the distance the bullet jumps to reach the lands and increases accuracy. The gun will shoot a 1/3" group at 100 yds. I don't want to hear about a buy back and giving me 250 for it I have over 3,200 dollars in it.

“Buy back” - a euphemism for confiscation... :cursing::cursing::cursing:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• The only reason I want open carry in Florida is not to open carry but to be legal when the wind blows my shirt back and a little old lady screams He's got a gun. Or it just happens to print through my shirt of pants pocket.

• The only reason I want open carry in Florida is not to open carry but to be legal when the wind blows my shirt back and a little old lady screams He's got a gun. Or it just happens to print through my shirt of pants pocket.

I have never worried about the hand gun printing, some people do. The best one was with a little girl about 7 years old in the check out line that was really worried that I had a gun.

• NAA 22LR. In my pocket ALL THE TIME. RGrocery store, Walmart, gas station, court house, Post Office, church.

Nobody knows, except for my wife.

A little .22 will not do you any good? Where shall we meet, and where do you want me to shoot you?

• Well in this state they can rule printing or your gun accidently showing to be displaying and I really don't need a little old lady upsetting the whole store screaming gun.

• Well in this state they can rule printing or your gun accidently showing to be displaying and I really don't need a little old lady upsetting the whole store screaming gun.

Around here you could have a see thru open weave shirt on over the gun and you are good. The next thing to open carry. I am hoping that they will finally pass the open carry in South Carolina. The only way they are getting it approved this time is you still have to have a permit to carry. One more reading to get thru this time.:thumbsup:

• NAA 22LR. In my pocket ALL THE TIME. RGrocery store, Walmart, gas station, court house, Post Office, church.

Nobody knows, except for my wife.

A little .22 will not do you any good? Where shall we meet, and where do you want me to shoot you?

We may be a 1000 miles apart on politics but I know you like Slingshots and we carry the same gun...

Now if you just drink fine Kentucky bourbon you and I would do just fine :00008359:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it