PRP Suspension Seats

• Just curious, do the seats allow one to get the seat back farther, and if so how much? I'm tall, and can't get comfortable with the seat in too much of an uprright position.

Thanks

PS I have the Corbins now, love the look, just looking to get more comfortable.

• Just curious, do the seats allow one to get the seat back farther, and if so how much? I'm tall, and can't get comfortable with the seat in too much of an uprright position.

Thanks

PS I have the Corbins now, love the look, just looking to get more comfortable.

A little trick is to move your seat slightly ahead and then recline it a bit more. Gives you a more comfortable position, not so straight up. I know this works for the stock seats.
    Waiting for my PRP's to arrive, :rolleyes:

• Both my wife and I are not very tall, she is 5'-7 and I am only 5'-9, the stock seats were very hard for us as neither of us weigh very much. I tried to talk her into the PRP seats while it was at the dealers but she said no. then after her first 2 rides she changed her mind about the seats. we also have the Lumbar support and we added the extra 2" of memory foam to them. puts us up a little higher in the seat.

• @rickgi the prp seats use the stock brackets so they will lean back the same as stock not sure how the corbins are. But the prp ss styl you sink into the seat instead of setting on top like the stock seat. Hope that helps

The stock seats are a lot thicker in the top than PRP seats so actuall they do recline your back further, you can really notice it on the passenger side.

• Put them in mine and it's one of the best mods ever. Yes you get more recline out of them because they are thinner than stock seats.

2023 Graphite Blue R Manual

2022 Tesla Mode 3 Performance

2020 Toyota Supra MK5 - way to many mods

2022 Harley Davidson Apex Road King

• You most definitely get more recline out of the new PRP's..... Both passenger and drivers seat is noticeable with recline.......Although seating position is a full inch lower with the standard seat cushion from PRP. One of our favorite mods to date.

Slingshot SL "KEEP OFF"
    BUILD DATE 12/14 VIN# 2235

2015 Slingshot SL
    2004 HD V-Rod
    2003 Dodge Ram Hemi
    1999 Corvette convertible