Throttle Contol Devices

• You'll find opinions on both ends of the scale. I have the pedalmax and like it. I'm also not an app guy and don't like using my phone while driving. The max is controlled with a knob so you can make adjustments on the fly without taking your eyes off the road. It really makes a difference when you want to play. I turn it down or off on wet or really bump roads at low speed.

• I just noticed on a recent outing that my gas gauge doesn't jive with estimated distance left in the tank and the bars on the gas gauge. I can't recall exactly what my estimated mpg was, but I think it read that I was getting 3 miles per gal. I know that can't be right, but it scared me enough that I filled up even though I had three bars left in the tank. I have Pedal Commander, and I like it.

had something similar happen the other day - was running low on fuel so I pushed the button to check the range and it was like 3 miles when it should have been closer to 50 and then looked at the MPG and it said .7 - - - I had just reset the clock the day before and had been pushing the mode button when trying to drive and figured I might have messed something up so when I got home I went in again and held the button and zeroed the MPG out. Next morning when I drove to work everything was once again back to normal - - I suspect that either my playing with the mode button or my not waiting for things to boot fully caused the MPG to glitch and the glitched MPG was causing the range to be miscalculated

As a side note I have had the pedal commander Since last October and driven with it everyday without issue so I seriously doubt there was any connection between my MPG / range glitch and the commander

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• had something similar happen the other day - was running low on fuel so I pushed the button to check the range and it was like 3 miles when it should have been closer to 50 and then looked at the MPG and it said .7 - - - I had just reset the clock the day before and had been pushing the mode button when trying to drive and figured I might have messed something up so when I got home I went in again and held the button and zeroed the MPG out. Next morning when I drove to work everything was once again back to normal - - I suspect that either my playing with the mode button or my not waiting for things to boot fully caused the MPG to glitch and the glitched MPG was causing the range to be miscalculated

As a side note I have had the pedal commander Since last October and driven with it everyday without issue so I seriously doubt there was any connection between my MPG / range glitch and the commander

• Edward -- I bought mine at the same time. I will try your fix when I go out next. I haven't checked it since I filled up and I figured I would run this tank of gas and calculate my mileage the old-fashioned way. Thanks for the reply and thanks for all your involvement in the slingshot. I respect your opinion on most of the topics.

• had something similar happen the other day - was running low on fuel so I pushed the button to check the range and it was like 3 miles when it should have been closer to 50 and then looked at the MPG and it said .7 - - - I had just reset the clock the day before and had been pushing the mode button when trying to drive and figured I might have messed something up so when I got home I went in again and held the button and zeroed the MPG out. Next morning when I drove to work everything was once again back to normal - - I suspect that either my playing with the mode button or my not waiting for things to boot fully caused the MPG to glitch and the glitched MPG was causing the range to be miscalculated

they warned against changing the setting while you’re driving....could be the problem....

I bought one for my neighbor....for his Toyota pick up truck.....I read some reviews from people saying it played funny with the dashboard...gauges or something...so maybe just like everything electronic....It might need a reset....try disconnecting it from the gas pedal and start and restart the vehicle...or run it without it connected for a while....