Why can't doctors be more articulate when they give out orders?

• I saw my primary care doctor today for a 2 month follow-up. After the the first of the year at my last office visit she had told me that she wanted me to lose 10 pounds before my next appointment (today's appointment). When I weighed in, I had gained 5 pounds so i knew he wasn't going to be happy. When she walked in and had her laptop, all she said was "I see you didn't follow my instructions." I said I did what she suggested, but put on 5 pounds in the process. She said, "I told you to exercise at least 3 to 4 days a week"

That's when I told her she needed to speak clearer if she wanted me to follow her orders. i said "I thought you said EXTRA FRIES 3 to 4 days a week, so I did just that. My next doctor has to speak English as their primary language. :D:D:D

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I attended a diabetes nutrition class after I was diagnosed with diabetes and someone asked if we could still eat things like cookies. The nutritionist was very clearly not a normal human being and she answered yes we could have a serving of cookies once per month. For some reason, she didn't appear to be very happy when I asked how many boxes of Girl Scout cookies was one serving.

• Back in the early 80's, I heard about Richard Simmons and his weight loss methods. He came out with his deal-a-meal program. You got a deck of cards and each food group had there own card. The idea behind it was when you ate a serving of something, you'd move that card from one side of a wallet to the other side. When all your cards were used up, you were done eating for the day. I bought 3 sets so I had more cards. I guess i didn't read the program correctly

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE