LED bar/wire connector

• 2016 base - Canadian. Two questions. Has anybody experienced cooling issues when a LED bar is placed in the lower opening at tge front. I didn't yet install it but am concerned about the reduced air flow to the rad. Comments?? Secondly, on both sides at the front, there is a blue connector, each with a yellow and a black wire. No power there on either low ir high beam. What are they for? I was hoping to use one for the light bar.

• Fog lights, order the kit you get relay a y-connector to plug in and the fuse and a switch. All you have to do is plug the wire plug that is already behind the radio to the switch, install fuse and relay and connect your fog lights or whatever you install on the front

• You do not need the book for the fog light plug, it is all plug and play except for whatever lights you put on. I was supposed to have the complete plugs for this from Cycle Springs but all I received was the outside housing even after I called them again after receiving the housing. Just what good is the housing without the rest.

• Im not sure that the foglight add on info is even in the service manual. I have one here beside me. Ill take a look.

The back of the service manual had a bunch of schematics . I have tried to commit them to memory but haven't had time. the lights are easy to wire up. Just pop out the radio and look downward and you will see the wires.. Then open the fuse box and you will see the info under the cover of what to go pick up. I just went by the dealer and grabbed a relay...