What makes one better than the other?

• You cannot get one from a junk yard out of a car. You would have to find a totaled slingshot. The Slingshot does not run on an OBDII system. Polaris sells them for $700, which in this scenario would be pointless as it would still need to be unlocked and flashed. I'm not really sure why you would want a 2nd PCM anyway.

You have 2 options with me. Option 1, send me your PCM, and I'll send you back a PCM with a tune on it. I can get it turned around same day assuming it arrives early enough on a business day. Cost on this is $350 and you pay shipping to me and I pay it back to you. Option 2 would be to pay a core charge of $250 in addition to the $350 for the tune and I send you a PCM with a tune on it, you install it, send me your old PCM, and I refund you the $250 core charge. You can also email me directly at Kyle@zzperformance.com with any questions. Either way, you won't be disappointed.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• FunCycle I know Bob is in the forums I have personally talked with him recently and I also know he goes to events, however he does not participate on the on going discussions in the forums , whether it be answer a random question people have or just chime in his 2 cents.

The internet is here to stay and as a business ongoing interaction with the customer base is expected on niche forums like these, while it is certainly his right not to do so and he sells a good enough product where people will flock to him regardless, it is also my right to choose whom my hard earned pennies go to and I choose those who are active on this forum.

No right or wrong here just personal philosophy.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• I know Bob pretty well from sharing a room at MV and spending several hours doing tuning work on my sling.
    Bob is a tuner not a slingshot only guy.
    Just google him in the power boating world and you can see he is well known. Those power boats have two and three v8 motors to mefi tune and sink. The slingshot ecu is mefi controlled and that is Bobs world. I would never expect him to keep up with all the slingshot forums and Facebook pages we have available. When the slingshot first arrived, many tuners spent tons of hours trying to crack the mefi ecu. Bob was the first for a couple years to be the only slingshot tuner. I haven’t met Kyle yet but hope to meet soon, Kyle is doing some good things with the slingshot. Regardless of who does your tune, just have fun and I’m sure you will see a noticeable change in performance. It’s a multi-vitamin for your motor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro