Weather modification

• https://thefreethoughtproject.…inutes-episode-wikileaks/

they want you to believe the program was halted...I have a bridge for sale.

Every morning at 4AM MSM gets its talking points (propaganda) for the day. Ever notice you can turn on any channel and hear the news people saying the exact same words about every story. Mathematically impossible. Brainwashing in effect. You’re being led down the path they want you to take. Nothing to see here move along and watch the kardashions. Can’t miss that education content.

• so - exactly what has the government gained by controlling the weather where you maps indicate they are controlling it?

If you are correct they have probably spent billions / trillions of dollars to do this - - - so tell me why exactly you think they would do this to control the weather where you say your pictures are evidence of them doing so?

Bigdog

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• if you’re not willing to do some of your own research....I’m wasting my time...

but from things I have observed...and trying to connect seemingly unrelated dots separated by several years.....first you have to know what a chemtrail is....not contrail ...they are different.

I see them spraying (filling the sky’s with artificial clouds that could contain any number of chemicals and or minerals) around 12-24 hours before it’s supposed to rain. These things disperse to fill the sky and look like clouds and eventually they fall to the ground......that alone should be upsetting to everyone because breathing in whatever it is isn’t good....what if they contain bio things like viruses or bacterias....

Whatever they are spraying gets into our lungs, the water the air and the ground and then the food chain.... fish, birds, cows, bees and every living thing...

If you get the gravity of what I just said, that should be enough to keep you awake to know they are forcing us to ingest something unnatural or harmful. And you have no control over it or any effects it could have....

when the weather man says we’re going to get rain....usually We end up getting way less than what they have predicted would fall.....I think they are preventing moisture from getting in the ground.....creating less and less fresh ground water....which could lead to a drought type condition....farmers can’t grow as much food or the quality could be less... we all need food.

that said, the food that does grow has whatever they sprayed in it.....this has been going on about 20 years or more......think about that.....20 years of breathing, drinking and eating who knows what? Did anyone ask your permission?

there is much more going on with this....whatever they are spraying and it could literally be hundreds of different substances...or organisms...are close to or are nano particles...nano meaning small enough to get into your blood stream...traveling all through your body to all your organs and brain....what could that cause?

so you need to find research info on chemtrails....nano particles and nanobots...this goes very deep....

the government has admitted to spraying certain minerals.....they say to reflect sunlight, to communicate with submarines over the horizon ....blowing smoke.....

this spraying is all over the country and many other countries around the world.... that makes it a conspiracy ...

• thats the problem with this - you can't give me a good reason why

there is no logical reason to want to control the weather where you say you have proof they are doing so

I am sure our government does many things they dont want us to know about, but I am also sure there is no good reason to spend billions to change the weather where you say it is happening.

Show me a weather map showing where it would be beneficial. Show me a tornado in a war zone. Show me one example of it being done in a place where the benefit would offset the cost

simple fact is you can't

so instead you come up with excuses trying to put it on me to do the research myself - - - "if you don't know then I won't tell you"

personally I think the comtrails are being used to distract you from reality

• First of all you still have your mind made up that everybody loves you and our government would never do anything to us.

as to a specific tornado, or flood or earthquake in a war zone ... these things don’t look different than natural ones so there is no pointing and saying this is this isn’t,

further more weather travels worldwide with jet streams. Doing something here could have an effect across the ocean.

Read about HAARP. It heats up a segment of the atmosphere. Hot air rises and colder air floods in to fill that void it creates. That directly causes weather changes. Those line wave signatures I showed in the pictures are heating up the air along that line so you would see the moisture showing up as rain or snow. So the disturbance did something to effect the weather pattern.

I think the back to back Cat 5 hurricanes that hit New Orleans with the exact same size at the exact same place is astronomically high. If you do an experiment in order to quantify how successful that experiment was you need to be able to repeat the experiment exactly. Seems pretty accurate to me. It couldn’t have worked if it hit a different city.

I’m saying they controlled the power and the path with Extreme accuracy.

How many times have tornados hit the exact same town?

There are rumors about the big fire in paradise California. You’re not ready yet.

• and once again you can't actually tell me why?

you have our government attacking our own country - - - - WHY???

what do the gain by doing the things you are saying they did??

these disasters that you say the government controlled cost them millions and millions - - - WHY did they want to do that and WHAT did they gain????

you have all the answers to what you say they did - but you have no good reasons why

• I can tell you haven’t researched anything I’ve shown you....you just want to argue....your mind is closed. In total disbelief. And I’m nuts...and to deal with it you would just rather call BS and wash your hands of it....if you’re not willing to examine any evidence for yourself I’m wasting my breath...there is a ton of info on all these things.....nobody can sit around all day just making these things up... and faking live radar images.....I’m showing you proof. You can find the proof yourself...

if you think the world is only made up of believable things you can see and feel ....your head is in the sand....it might be too much to deal with.... never said it was all cut and dried....usually nonbelievers just need more information. But it requires investigation on your part....when you find the info and see it for yourself from multiple different sources things start to make sense... they all aren’t crazy or making stuff up...

before you play the big game you need a place to practice ....most practice in their back yard....our country is their backyard. It’s where the majority of the experimental equipment is located to keep our enemies from spying on it. They can closely examine the destruction and evidence and the equipment to make changes. Our country had very large weather radar stations disguised as local tv weather radar units....the one in WPXI pittsburgh has 1 million watts of power........do you realize how much power that is? It’s also a Doppler radar ....supposedly that’s what brought down the saucer in Roswell...another story...

first you have two governments in this country.....one you know and love and see everyday....the one that takes care of us......and one that’s hidden.....we’ll call that one the deep state and it’s full of secrets. Bigger and higher up than the regular government.

They are the puppet masters....full of secret society’s and under the radar groups. Devil worshipers, child molesters, child kidnappers, child killers.... sacrificed... this part will come to light with the Epstein evidence .....Epstein was a facilitator for these people plus an abuser himself. His evidence will take down half of Hollywood, half of Congress (swamp rats) and half the world leaders including the pope...

And the most rich and powerful people in the world. Whose main goal is to get richer and more powerful by any means possible. It’s all about absolute control. To them we are a waste of oxygen.....they would rather see us dead than have to deal with us...

Now you need to read about this...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

this is supposed to be their plan outline for their ideal future of the planet.

connecting seemingly unrelated dots for all over....to add puzzle pieces... each forms a small part of the puzzle. Get enough and the picture becomes clearer..

• Fixed my flapping fenders...

Did it without using the only method Bigdog states.

My black plastic is still black...

My brake light illuminated and I didn't suffer a catastrophic failure...

But, just as a subject for debate.

Let's say that weather can be controlled.

Millions of acres of prime farm land are being flooded reducing crop output.

Meanwhile, millions of acres of land are not being utilized for farming because rainfall amounts are too low.

Now, engage the military with its numbers and limited assets.

First, why would the military allow weather to destroy assets...

Second, how mobile would a military be if it's civilian population was starving.

So, if a country or a military had the ability to control the weather.

Do you think they would not use that ability to protect and maintain the readiness of it's country or military.

The drip of Syphilis can be cured with penicillin...

How do we stop the dribble of Bigdog ?

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• congratulations you’re providing all the evidence needed...

there are two camps fighting for control of this country right now and trump is trying to win the war. By draining the swamp.

You are talking about the deep state actors (the swamp) .....not the government of we the people...

you should read the Georgia guide stones link I posted earlier...rendering our farmland useless by (weather modification) flooding or drought is still worthless. We are talking about rich people trying to get richer....everything always comes down yo money...

if you were learning how to use your weather control machine where would you practice and build the equipment to do it.....America is the testing platform. But other countries are working on weather motivation to.....do you think Russia or China wouldn’t try to mess with us?

This Is big, you keep thinking small inside the box....this is outside of the box....

I’m sure there is climate change going on, but it’s not happening from nature...think about who’s been pushing the new green deal......it is going to be an election issue...is there any money to be made from the new green deal? It all comes down to money...and controlling us.

You will pay very high taxes.....you will be living on less money....because what you have left from the higher taxes is going to be taken and divided up with people that don’t want to work...

Do you see the empty store shelves going on right now......that’s going to be the new normal. If the wrong person gets elected president..... I know not one word I’ve printed makes any sense to anyone....We will be going back to the 1800s....no cars, no airplanes, no cows, no electricity made from anything but sun, wind or water..... good luck with that.....I suppose that will be cheaper for us?.. Obama told everyone their utility bills will skyrocket.....

but it’s for our own good....we like working longer and harder to make a living..it’s not the new green deal....it’s the new deep state green money grab...but you’re ok with that..

• first I would ask you why Obama depleted the military to a point of nonexistent. Why? Why would he want a weak military. Who was he really working for? Hint...not you.

Trump delivered over a trillion dollars to the military since he took office. Remember him saying he had 30 generals behind him? The military hated Obama for depleting them.

you still don’t understand that the deep state is real and they hate you. They would Like it if you were dead. If people can’t eat they die. Or if you do as North Korea barely feed them to make them miserable slaves. Guess you haven’t read about them eating dirt and grass to fill their bellies?

• same suspicious lines Steadily there over a month now ....why doesn’t the radars all over the country look like this? Where are the “normal” lines? And why have we had steady rain almost for over a month....same Weather pattern..