Anyone buy a Slingshot sight unseen?

• Update:

I did it! I got my Slingshot. White 2019 S.

I’ve had it 6 days now and even with all the rain I’ve managed to put 300 miles on it.

The dealer had to order it for me as they sold their last S the day before. They delivered it last weekend with one mile on it.

I wasn’t thrilled with how much I had to pay for the tag, but that’s Mississippi for you!

Thanks for all the comments everyone.

• Congrats!

Did you have them install a windshield on it? My 2019 S didn't come with one, but didn't matter, I wanted a taller one, so just curious.

Now, on to mods with you! Come to Maggie Valley and see what everyone else has done to theirs so you can try things out before buying.

• All of us original OG's placed our orders and deposits before we even SAW one in person. Ordered them in August of 2014 and didn't see one in person until the truck unloaded mine in November of 2014. Never looked back or regretted my decision

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Congrats!

Did you have them install a windshield on it? My 2019 S didn't come with one, but didn't matter, I wanted a taller one, so just curious.

Now, on to mods with you! Come to Maggie Valley and see what everyone else has done to theirs so you can try things out before buying.

Yes, I had them install the windshield. I don’t think I want a taller one. I expect to occasionally take it to work and condensation can be an issue at 05:00!

I don’t think Maggie Valley is doable this year. My wife and I were there last October. We rented a Slingshot for a day and that’s when I knew that I had to have one.