Photo Competition #3 Voting - Making The Best Of My Slingshot And Winter Weather

• Vote for your favorite photo! "Making The Best Of My Slingshot And Winter Weather" 12

1. EjFord (1) 8%
    2. edwardaneal (0) 0%
    3. SoCal (6) 50%
    4. TheWickedReaper (5) 42%
    5. wokka (0) 0%

Thanks to everybody who submitted an entry. Good luck to all photos in the competition!

Voting will be open to all forum members, you DO NOT have to have submitted an entry to vote. There will be 1 vote per member that cannot be changed once submitted. Results will be shown once you have voted or the poll has closed. Voting will end this Friday 2/1/19 at 10:00am.

1. EjFord

90336-ejss459a-jpg

2. edwardaneal

i-RG4m5PL-XL.jpg

3. SoCal

90649-a56bd755-ca80-487e-9989-515c2595bd55-jpeg

4. TheWickedReaper

90935-20181218-163444-jpg

5. wokka

QpWuLhw.jpg

• Well - I voted for SoCal's entry - at least it was actually taken out on a ride which has to be better than sitting in a driveway like my picture :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL
    JRI GT coil overs, DDM short shifter
    Twist Dynamics Sway Bar & DDM mounts

MeanSling Sport Top & OEM Dual Windshield

Pedal Commander + Misc Other Goodies

• I'm Glad you put a picture in. Would like to see more pics in the contest... The one I put in was just a SILLY one.

coming up with a "winter" picture that most people here will even accept as being a "winter" picture is not easy when you life in Palm Springs, CA

• should have voted for myself - looks sad not even getting that 1 vote 8o

its not too late if someone wants to give me one vote - - - - -

• Congrats SoCal! Looks like we're coming to stay with you next winter! I mean ummmm, you've won the competition!

Well.... Humbled! Thanks to all for that approval rating! I think perhaps Edward Neal was correct in us west coasters we have an advantage with actually being able to ride in the winter months. Perhaps the next winter contest should have a prerequisite of snow somewhere in the picture!

Have seen some Sully pictures and videos as of late so guess I am gunna have to step up my game! He is in northern Cali and that is one place that is on our list.

Again - thanks to all and as I have said before - the west coast has some epic rides waiting for you all should you come out this way - The wife and I are happy that you all put up with our precipitous posting!

“Vintage” Metallic Gray

• I didn't vote for myself... Someone thought I had a silly post. Glad you put in a picture.

EjFord I was looking for that picture of your sling in the snow driveway to enter it in the contest last night but could not find it! The red against the white was some contrast! Trust me! You would have taken it with that one!

“Vintage” Metallic Gray

• EjFord I was looking for that picture of your sling in the snow driveway to enter it in the contest last night but could not find it! The red against the white was some contrast! Trust me! You would have taken it with that one!

A couple of hours after my new Slingshot
    was delivered 26 Feb 2015 La Porte, IN

26 Jan 2019 Dropped off and dealer for a little
    service work and tires.

• Ok - here we go....

Since I have the privilege of naming the next contest here is what I think is a good one. ( hope so anyway )

Your EPIC SS in front of a "sign". Any sign - silly , serious, funny, or perhaps one that will raise an eyebrow. Since many of our fellow riders are "riding" out the winter this picture can be from the present or past. Below is an example from one of our recent trips.

Also - since I am naming it - I will not participate in it.

I will let TWR TheWickedReaper set all the other parameters :)

Bring it!

“Vintage” Metallic Gray