speedometet

• just took the sling out to the local bike shop to get a safety inspection and everything was fine. after I left down the road I noticed the speedometer reading about 75mph and I was running about 30mph. I have searched but can only find speedometer questions about different size tires. I pulled sensor out of rear and there was no crud or anything on it , sling shows no codes or anything, runs great just about 40 or so off from actual speed. 2017 sl all stock and is kept inside out of the weather, any ideas anyone?

• Display Units (Standard/Metric)

The display can be changed to display either standard or metric units of measurement.
    NOTE: To exit the set-up mode at any time, wait 10 seconds. The display automatically exits and
    returns to the odometer display.
    1. Turn the key to the OFF position.
    2. Press and hold the mode button while turning the key to the ON or ACC position.
    3. When the display flashes the distance setting, tap the mode button to advance to the
    desired setting.
    4. Press and hold the mode button to save the setting and advance to the next display
    option.
    5. Repeat the procedure to change remaining display settings.

• thanks mike and orengeman the spedo was in metric, damn why didnt I think of that. if my old ass would have put my reading glasses on I could have seen kph instead of mph beside the fuel level

Hope that's the worst problem you have with the Slingshot for the next 10,000 miles (about 6 months)