Spring product idea... In development now

• Shatneyman the headlight covers were to test a fender flutter idea. Didn't improve enough to warrant production as I don't think enough would by as a dress up part. The mirror arms I have had for over two years. Never liked the high mirror arms so did something. Again most people want the mirrors higher up.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Will be picking up the SlingShot Saturday morning and doing some high speed confirmation testing with the nice weather we are to have.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• If you need any volunteers for testing let me know :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Does it stop the back flow from exhaust and clean up the air flow around it?

It does show where all the buffeting and turbulence is located with a stock blade WS. As for the disrupting the LP area I'm still looking into that.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• RD. If you have the MeanSling top, can you just remove the material and put on the shade???

Jim - If you have the Meansling top, you take off the whole top,including the arms, but leave the socket connection at the mirrors. The sun shade has its own arms, but they plug into the sockets at the mirrors just like the full top.

• RD. If you have the MeanSling top, can you just remove the material and put on the shade???

this has been a question asked a lot and there are two answers as to why a mesh top for the Sport Top has not been made.

(1) true number of possible buyers. It would be x% of the number of Sport Tops sold. There are a good number of these tops but just not enough for it to be profitable.

(2) unit retail price. Development work was done but to make it look correct and to optimize the amount of shade had the mesh top approaching the cost of the QuickShade so saw no advantage.

SlingRider it was for these reasons that I switched mode and developed the QuickShade. For almost the same retail price I can offer everyone a shade option that has the potential to sell much more than a dedicated Sport Top version. I made sure my Sport Top customers were covered by allowing it to slip onto the standard Sport top mirror mounts without adjusting so that you can switch back and forth as you or the weather demand. You can keep QuickShade in the storage area for any event even with the sport top installed.

It was the best direction both for current customers and new ones. This at the same time making the strongest business case as to where to spend capital.

Hope that helps explain things a little better.

(Slingshot Owners Group)