Found the limit

• Today I was having some fun on my favorite sparsely traveled roadway. I recently added the JRI single adjustable suspension and Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires on my base model 2015. While acceleration out of the apex of a tight 15mph right hand corner the passenger side front wheel came off the ground approx 12 inches (best guess). No loss of control in the corner, just an easy tire lift and then it went down. I was driving solo. Probably wouldn't have happened with a passenger. These tires are sticky, just not enough to hold the wheel down ;-) Now I know my limit when driving solo on right handers.

• I am considering the same tires when it comes time for replacement on my base 2015. If you did a semi-wheelie instead of spinning out it sounds like they are a good choice traction-wise.

Just make sure to break the tires in by putting a few hundred miles on them prior to getting aggressive. The tires are a little slick when new until they burn off the oils on them from coming out of the factory mold.

• Today I was having some fun on my favorite sparsely traveled roadway. I recently added the JRI single adjustable suspension and Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires on my base model 2015. While acceleration out of the apex of a tight 15mph right hand corner the passenger side front wheel came off the ground approx 12 inches (best guess). No loss of control in the corner, just an easy tire lift and then it went down. I was driving solo. Probably wouldn't have happened with a passenger. These tires are sticky, just not enough to hold the wheel down ;-) Now I know my limit when driving solo on right handers.

wow... that would have made for a short ride for me... back home to change my shorts... 8|

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• At firm track day, I swear @Noel Hughes had his right front tire 18 inches off the ground in turn 2, but nothing happened.

Yep. There was a few that raised them up a bit. I hate that feeling. And it seems to happen really all at once for me. Your doing perfect and holding a line in a curve and then all of a sudden you feel the front lift. It's unnerving the first time you feel it for sure.

If you have your suspension pretty tight it will tend to lift easier. It can't flex and squat so it lifts the other side. That also shows you how stiff the sway bar is up front. Which is a good thing.

How fast were you going on that 15 mph turn?