Lets see those dogs!!! And cats or whatever pets you have

• A sad day for me - my little dog Mon Ti Chan (my little dog in French coonass) passed away during the night after 16 years of being the most loyal friend and companion I ever had. I know if there is a heaven for dogs - that’s where he is now. Rest In Peace and know you will never be forgotten 😩😩😩

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• A sad day for me - my little dog Mon Ti Chan (my little dog in French coonass) passed away during the night after 16 years of being the most loyal friend and companion I ever had. I know if there is a heaven for dogs - that’s where he is now. Rest In Peace and know you will never be forgotten 😩😩😩

So very sorry to hear that.....I know how hard it is to lose a pet.....most of the time I like the dogs more than I like the kids.

So sad, and I know exactly how you feel as I have experienced this many times myself. But know this - all dogs DO go to heaven!

Soon the pain will fade into remembering the good times and I’m sure there were many.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Bill, as I said earlier, we're both sorry for your loss. He just LOVED hanging out with the women (I wonder where he got that from) lol, but he REALLY watched over you and loved sitting in your lap at home or riding in your truck on road trips. Yes, he will be missed, but the only silver lining is having those 16 plus years of fond memories and his abilty to pull you through all kinds of tough times while asking nothing in return. He's going to miss you and Angie as much as you two do him.

Sure wish we didn't live so far away during times like this

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

Sorry for your loss, but I have to say, that I hope when my boy Bolt's time comes the he goes in his sleep like your little fella did. I dont ever want to have to make the decision to put down one of my dogs ever again. damn near killed me when we had to make that choice for my old boy Chubby - it might have been the right thing to do, but it really sucked - anyway you are in my prayers my friend <3

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• My bride has INSISTED (more like threatened) I needed another dog ASAP. She is a toy Chihuahua and is currently a little over 2 lbs and 9 weeks old. She can never replace my little buddy but maybe fill the void he left. George Carlin in right - you buy that cute little puppy neglecting the fact that you probably just bought one of the major tragedies of your life. Really makes sense to me now 😩

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• My bride has INSISTED (more like threatened) I needed another dog ASAP. She is a toy Chihuahua and is currently a little over 2 lbs and 9 weeks old. She can never replace my little buddy but maybe fill the void he left. George Carlin in right - you buy that cute little puppy neglecting the fact that you probably just bought one of the major tragedies of your life. Really makes sense to me now 😩

best thing I did after my Chubby died was to get my Boy Bolt - yes I agree, its never a "replacement" but it sure did fill the hole in my heart -

hard to believe this little shit is now ten years old and over 100 pounds of GSD

• we went out back last night to the corner where we keep our desert tortoises and discovered that one of them had a baby, damn near stepped on the little shit - not much more than an inch long

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

• damn, Bolt was a cute little shit 8o