2018 Slingshots at Summit Point Motorsports Park... AKA TRACKDAY!!!

• There are several NCBIKE events, so that may be a better option anyway to keep all the Mom's out there happy.

March 24 Sat NCBIKE
    March 25 Sun NCBIKE
    April 15 Sun Jefferson
    April 16 Mon Summit Point
    May 5 Sat NCBIKE
    May 6 Sun NCBIKE
    May 13 Sun Shenandoah
    May 14 Mon Summit Point
    June 17 Sun Shenandoah
    June 18 Mon Summit Point
    June 30 Sat NCBIKE
    July 1 Sun NCBIKE
    July 4 Wed Summit Point
    Aug 19 Sun Jefferson
    Aug 20 Mon Summit Point
    Sept 8 Sat Summit Point
    Sept 9 Sun Summit Point
    Sept 22 Sat NCBIKE
    Sept 23 Sun NCBIKE
    Sept 30 Sun Jefferson
    October 1 Mon Summit Point
    November 3 Sat NCBIKE
    November 4 Sun NCBIKE

• Count me in; most likely Megan too! Hopefully this time I will be able to run the circuit! Watching is fun, but not as much as running.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."
    ― Douglas Adams

• Prolly because we couldn't get more than 3 or 4 to post for a run the last two times.

I'll call Sandy to see if we can't get some Tanoms to post, and ring the usual crew phones. I don't see why we could not get a dozen or more for both dates. That will get Roger to call back.

Actually, I'll give Roger a call directly - spoken with him before. Or get @Jdin on the case. He has more charm than I do.

This must come together. We will not be denied. Mark my words. Unless I can't get it together, then just ignore my noise.

• I hope this works out! I got in on the "Shocking Seven" group buy of the Hahn/QA1 coilovers, ordered my PRP seats and have 4 point harnesses waiting to be installed when the seats come in.

I am ready!

2017 Sunset Red SL with carbon fiber accents

• Okay all,
    I emailed Summit Point to ask how much to rent the track straight out. They finally got back to me about renting the track. For $9000 we can rent the track for a day. That includes renting the track, front gate workers, flaggers, sales tax, EMS Services, a firetruck and track insurance (required by the track). Just as an idea, here is the quick math I come up with:

10 people - $900
    20 people - $450
    25 people - $360

The good thing about this, is that we are not sharing the track with anyone, we would have it to ourselves. We could get a lot of laps in!! Also, we could extend this to the Tanom Invaders to try and get more folks, lower costs per person.

So the next question is, Where is the no-shit interest level?? Who is in?

• I'm in if we have 20+ participants confirmed to pay regardless of last minute personal schedule changes. It wouldn't be cool thinking it's $500 and get out on the hook for $800-$1000.

Totally agree. I would be good for up to $500-600 for the day max. If we can get it to that price or lower you can definitely count me in.

2017 Sunset Red SL with carbon fiber accents

• Ok, let’s do this, once we have 20 verbal commitments (if we can get to 20 verbal commitments) we’ll take non-refundable payments. That way if someone backs out at the last minute, we don’t have to surprise anyone with an increased track fee. If we somehow get more than 20 people registered, the price would go down from $450 and I will refund the difference at the track day event.